Search results

1. M

Toyota Corolla SE Limited AE92

beautiful and clean
  2. M

Which should I choose? JC Racing or SuperCircuit?

Just stated my problem and experience, maybe u can give me advise.
  3. M

Any mod to ur exhaust system will make them louder.
  4. M

Do u change your muffler? If your change to S Flow. Should be good
  5. M

Maybe but I am not so sure. Maybe not enough back pressure. Yeah agree that city already bad in low end
  6. M

Currently I am using Supercircuit decat downpipe in my honda city 09. I am also paired with M7 straight muffler. This setup loss low end power but high got a little bit improve. However, I feel there are some power loss in 3-4k rpm like the rpm go up not really smooth. Maybe my setup got...
  7. M

If not mistaken, Honda City 2013 using downpipe instead of extractor
  8. M

Cusco Rear Anti Roll Bar New Honda CRZ CITY JAZZ RM380

hi, how much include install at your place?tq
  9. M

Myvi 1.3 SE lagi best improvement

Hi, no. 1 and 2 can improve the bumpy and cornering by change to after market absorber and spring , however changing it will reduce your comfortability to the ride. There are alot of below RM700 light weight rims, but beware of those cheap replica and material as it may crack/break/ect.
  10. M

Honda Jazz Hybrid or i-Vtec?

Fuel consumption and power will be the hybrid. Tested both, I would say 1.3 i-vtec with IMA got better pick up and acceleration than the 1.5 i-vtec
  11. M

can rx8 convert ngv ?

If u insist to use NGV, rebuilt ur engine would cost about or higher using gasoline.... y dont just stick with petrol or change another car maybe...
  12. M

Enkei RPF1 price

hey, thanks bro..
  13. M

Enkei RPF1 price

anybody know what is the price in the market around klang/selangor for Enkei RPF1 black 16 X 7, 4x100 offsets 43+.... and where can i get it...thanks ---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:25 PM ---------- anybody know what is the price in...
  14. M

195/45/r16 Tyre Fit Into 195/50/r16 Rim, Possible?

why don't u consider to fit in 205/45/16
  15. M

Tire size calculator Check the size here because if u use size other that the factory. It will also cause ur speedometer to read incorrectly.
  16. M

yes, can fit the rim. but the aspect ratio is smaller means that u will get a lower height tire.
  17. M

enkei rpf1 4x100 made in taiwan

ya sure, thanks
  18. M

Toyota corolla ae111 front bodypart

for the starting problem... U might need to check the wiring on the starter, alternator & battery area....
  19. M

rays g games 77m

U have 2set the same model but different colour on the other threats??? PM me, sure is original? Same as the photo u selling?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all, I'm a Transformers fans here.

After realising a 3D Transformer sticker would cost me RM40+ to do it. I decide to do my own cheap cheap DIY emblem which I think I could afford. It took me only RM5 to do this. Sticking some junk carbon fiber pieces behind and a transformer stickers. Taken it with a DSLR camera (lowest grade) with macro mode after a rainy night.

Please rate it!

Do post more creative...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience