Search results

1. Honda CR-V (A) RD1 with SEQUENTIAL NGV

Hey ZTHianz, I've a CRV RD1 Jap spec for sale, specs as below: -2000cc B20B (just overhauled) -Sequential NGV + ECU (tuned) - ENDORSED -HWL Adjustables -17" Sport Rims with 215/50/R17 MAXXIS i-Pro -Mugen Grill -Serviced within every 5000km with ori Honda Oil Filter + Semi Syn oil...
  2. Perodua Kenari K3VET YRV TURBO (M)

Greetings ZTHianz, I am letting my small little kenari. The specifications are listed as below: Engine - 1300CC 4Cylinder K3vet - Manual Transmission (converted from tiptronic) - Customed ceramic clutch - RHF4 remained - Full aluminium radiator - PnP - 2" straight flow exhaust - 3" KNN high...
  3. DJgErM

Fully Loaded Mazda MX-5 With B8 Turbo Engine

Good stuff....
  4. DJgErM

Honda Jazz Manual v-tec

nice...very rare to see a manual breed...bump for a jazzy car..
  5. DJgErM

myvi turbo manifold

bro..if i am getting the ar 48, does it come with a down pipe?
  6. DJgErM

Proton Wira GSR Libero Turbo for Sale

nice ride...good luck in your sales..
  7. DJgErM

K3-VET YRV engine check light code

cant determine the rev unstable definition...but usually boosting will have minor spikes...like unstable...but maybe check ur internal actuator...usually it should be minor...maybe we can meet up someday..and u can illustrate the problem..
  8. DJgErM

nope...it does not work that way..
  9. DJgErM

simplify the problem and solve it one by one...cheers
  10. DJgErM

1) AF lean can be caused by multiple items : -o2 sensor -injector -ecu problem itself 2) boost pressure malfunction -check ur internal wastegate/actuator -whether ur vacuum hose and boost pressure hose are plugged in correctly... -vacuum and boost sensor (the 3 small square boxes on ur rocker...
  11. DJgErM

myvi K3-VE hybrid with K3-VET turbo part?

agree..but some people dont wanna go through the hassle of endorsement and getting a halfcut.. did full overhaul when i got mine..a lil anal and fussy...but no regrets
  12. DJgErM

Bjh 6600 owner step up!

dude, sorry to hear that...more and more douschy drivers these days.. anyhow...easy way to check the details...get a runner or go personally to the balai and ask the counter saying u wanna check for saman for that car reg no. They will then print out a statement, you will get alot of...
  13. DJgErM

0.3 mana cukup untuk menggaru boss?hahaha...i think 9/10 people will boost at least 0.5-0.7...thats y alot of piston melting cases..
  14. DJgErM

Myvi LSD. WHERE??

in fact...heard HK kcar club people saying that there is a full-lock LSD by dsport..but not in msia.. dunno how true is that..but i think 1.5 way is adequate...which is quite difficult to drive when u are into a corner...wet road + turbo kicks in...gg... PZ LSD..maybe can give mmc or myvi club...
  15. DJgErM

i would suggest what pomen said....swapping internals will ensure a higher durability... pistons only isnt sufficient...the conrods has to go in too... things that you might wanna change : -injectors (v. important) -fuel pump -piston to obtain lower compression -conrod, piston pin,better...
  16. DJgErM

Myvi LSD. WHERE??

that guys a nice fella...but quite a high cost to modify the housing.. if i've not mistaken 4A's flywheel sizes are 200mm and 212mm based on spec...usually the k3 flywheel will be replaced alogn with a full 4A clutch kit + flywheel lo... housing fabrication should be quite costly
  17. DJgErM

ECU OBD II Cable ~

RM50 lo...is that okay with you? ---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:08 PM ---------- yea..i think zc21 is obd2 compliant ElmScan 5 Bluetooth OBD-II Scan Tool
  18. DJgErM

Honda Civic RS ES K20A

nice ride bro
  19. DJgErM

HP ENVY Beats Edition - i7,6gb,640gb HDD!

offer me...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This year’s Formula One race schedule has garnered some criticism for being too packed with 20 races crammed in but for 2012, things are going to get a little tighter as the return of the US Grand Prix has been marked for June 17 2012 at the Circuit of the Americas in Texas, bringing the total races to a staggering 21.

The tentative calendar has already been approved by the FIA and includes all the 20 races...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience