Search results

1. M

Metallic Paints

Thanks for the reply! Yah, my bumper last time ppl "kiss".. so take go workshop at Jln 225 to do. Change new bumper and spray. Not even one week i think, bubbles appear. So i took it back to the work shop. They help me use the "watergun" and shoot. A lot of paint peeled off. Then respray. I dont...
  2. Metallic Paints

Hi, anyone knows where I can find a good paint work shop? I've went to Chips Away, but apparently need a few days cuz they hav quite a lot of cars. Any idea how long it take for a bumper respray? Thanks!
  3. M

X-Trail owners

thx sinque...
  4. M

X-Trail owners

x trail club sounds cool.. cuz i dont think there's any at da moment? btw, anyone knows wat type of bulbs is used for da xtrail fog lamps?
  5. X-Trail...

hey.. anyone knows da type of bulbs used for the front Fog Lamps for the x-trail? :regular_smile:
  6. M

Subaru Impreza WRX Sti 2006, real or not ar?

take a look at this guys.. do u all think its real or fake? looks real 2 me thou..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Preparing For Your Car Radiator Flush

Your car's radiator and cooling system needs to be clean to be cool. As time goes on, your car's radiator builds solid deposits that can clog the cooling system. A quick, inexpensive radiator flush can keep the system in shape. It's important to change your antifreeze seasonally.
Before you start your radiator flush, make sure you have...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience