Search results

1. A

A32 Cefiro ECU pin-out diagram wanted!!

almeshtaq, in the web you maybe able to search some forum someone did a e-managed installation to A32 and A33, it give you all the ecu pin layout that may help. But then again each year nissan may have some slight change of pin layout. you still need to retrace it back...
  2. A

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ How can be the same number of pins and location if Cefiro has only pin 1-116 and Maxima & Infiniti have more than 116 ??? look at the Two different ECU below!!
  3. A

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ This isn't Cefiro manual,This's Maxima manual and I already have it,,,this manual almost the same except the "EC" part of the manual.. I like your previous picture as...
  4. A

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ Ultimate Cefiro,, Could you please send me the part (EC) of A32 Cefiro manual to my e-mail or upload it to me ?? My e-mail: [email protected] because it might help me...
  5. A

_________________________________________ But ( with the wording "WY" with blue socket) is my Cefiro ECU!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have the manual or the diagram just send it to me please and I would apreciate it...
  6. A

______________________________________________________________________________ Yes it is the A32 ECU ,it is Cefiro ECU and yes it looks like SR20, or SR16, or GA16 ecu,"But" different inside and pinout. I bought real ecu .. ---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit...
  7. A

Thank you for your kind reply...... Actually,I bought tunable ECU and I would make a harness conversion between my car ECU harness and this tunable ECU...So I face a problem to find some pinout diagram.. Please help
  8. A32 Cefiro ECU pin-out diagram wanted!!

Hi everyone , I realy need your help , I spent a year looking for A32 Cefiro ECU pin-out diagram!!!! Could you please send me A32 Cefiro ECU pin-out diagram IF you have it??? your help will be apreciated... here some photo of my A32 Cefiro ECU, below.. Thank you and...