Search results

1. 20V 4age workshop one stop shop (mechanical and electrical)

Need inputs for reliable and not too expensive workshops/foreman for 20V 4AGE Need to have some work done 1. need to check AE92 long meter VSS sensor not working getting error code 42 so I get the check engine light 2. Need help to install and wire oil pressure sensor. I have this and...
  2. Toyota Corolla AE101/AE111/AE92 Eibach Sport Springs

Eibach Pro-kit for Toyota Corolla AE101/AE111 Can be used with AE92/EE90 but you need to use ae101/ae111 rear damper -1.3 to 1.5" drop -very fresh (check pics) -used 3 months only. Not halfcut this was bought brandnew -550RM Nett/best price Location: Putrajaya/Cyberjaya/Aeon or Giant...
  3. LF: Rennsport RC Starks

Looking for Rennsport RC Starks 15" x 6.5" or 7" 4x100 Please call or sms 0176976371 Thanks
  4. TRD Strutbar 3pt

Looking for: TRD Strutbar 3 point for AE101 AE111 BT 20V AT or MT ECU (cheap price) 400RM below JDM Rims 15" offset between +35 to +45 hit me offers
  5. Shipping Wheels to the Philippines

Want to get options for shipping a set of wheels to the Philippines.. Anyone have any ideas on cost? Best Courier? Maybe someone here has experience shipping a set of wheels overseas, any information would be greatly appreciated. Wheel specs 15x6.5 so not sure about the diameters of the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is Lamborghini’s range-topping Murcielago short on anything? Well the boys at JB Car Design seem to think so, and they’ve decided to act on it. The result is the Bat LP640 performance and styling package that would set buyers back a whopping 88,000 Euros, roughly the price of a 2011 Porsche 911 Carrera...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience