Search results

1. HalfCut Price Range For Charade Aura G100 1300cc

Hi all brother & sister, Need your help to advise, what are the price range for Charade Aura G100 1300cc Halfcut, any halfcut shop that can call to check about that. Prefer to post price at here. Thanks:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:
  2. W

Door Visor Daihatsu Charade Aura Malaysia -Brand NEW

So how do i go for it, can PM me more details? Only 1 colour available right? ---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:04 PM ---------- Just double check with you, can fit for Aura G100?
  3. W

g100 front & rear bumper

Stock still available? Got any picture?
  4. W

halfcut for g100

Hi Bro, Do you get your halfcut yet, may i know how much do you get?
  5. W

Door Visor Daihatsu Charade Aura Malaysia -Brand NEW

Bro, May i know, it still available for order? Send to Ipoh still within the peninsular Malaysia, so it total will be RM100?
  6. Need Advise for my budget to transplant my Aura G100

Hi All expert bro, Can your help to advise for my budget, that how much do i need to ready for transplant a Charade 1.3cc original Manual Halfcut with 4door, no need turbo. the budget have to be include the JPJ Runner and workman cost. Thanks for your advise.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All sifu here help! My car running too rich i think, the fc is 0.25 per KM, that is rm 50 for 200km! Is it normal or its unnormal? O2 sensor problem?
Wira 1.5 gli auto 1999
Here are this list of mods i did:

1. 4-2-1 exractor ---> de-cat(replace with bullet) ----> S-flow muffler
2. oversize throttle body
3. And the rest small mod i think no effect the fc one eg. air filter and etc etc
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience