Search results

1. Alpine CDA 9855

Good working condition, come with remote.
  2. Blaupunkt 5 ch amp

Good working condition, deal at SG discount given.
  3. Pioneer P80RSll

Good working condition, self collect from SG discount given.
  4. Soundstream Old School 4 ch amp

Soundstream RUB600-4 Old School 4 ch amp BIG AMP, Good working condition. Cnc at JB area. Amp specs: http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_12306_Soundstream_RUB600-4.aspx
  5. Alpine CDA-9855

Good working condition, come with remote.
  6. Audison 5 channel amp(SQ Amp)

Amp still in good working condition, outlook 7/10. Deal can be arrange to meet up at JB area during weekend or buyer bare for shipping cost from JB to buyer location. Pls whatsapp for the player pictures. Thanks!
  7. JVC dvd player

Looking to sell Jvc dvd player, model AVX-815. Set come with remote and usb cable. For the specs pls check website. Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkOerfbPFC0&hl=en-GB&gl=SG
  8. WTS: RF 10" sub with box

Looking to sell Rf old school 10" sub with box. Woofer in good working condition, outlook wise 6/10. Selling cheap due to the box need to do some touch up or may need to change the box. Interested parties may whatsapp me for the pic. PS: Able to deal at JB area during weekend or buyer bare...
  9. WTS: Alpine CDA 9857

Looking to sell used but good working condition Alpine single din player. Set come with remote and ipod cable included. Able to meet buyer at JB area during weekend. Shipping are possible with buyer bare the shipping cost. Specs: Alpine CDA-9857 (cda9857) CD/MP3/WMA Receiver with Remote
  10. WTS: Pioneer AVH P4250dvd

sold.
  11. JBL 4 ch amp

Looking to sell LC series JBL 4 ch amp. Amp in good working and good cosmetic condition. Able to meet buyer at JB area during weekend or postage possible with buyer bare the shipping cost. Pls whatsapp for the amp pictures. Thanks!
  12. Diamond Audio D7 (4 ch amp)

Good working condition, outlook 8.5/10. Pls whatsapp me for the pictures, thanks!
  13. Rockford monoblock

Newer model, p300-1, good working condition.
  14. Pioneer Deh-7250sd

Looking to sell pioneer single din cd/mp3/usb player. Come with remote, able to meet buyer at jb area during weekend. Specs: Home :: Pioneer
  15. Nakamichi PA2100

Good working condition, cash deal at Singapore or jb area. Buyer pay shipping cost if need to post out from jb area, thank you!
  16. Audison SRX2s 2 ch amp for sell

Amp still in good working condition, looking to sell RM 700 neg. Here are all of the specs for those that don't know how to search. POWER SUPPLY Power supply voltage: . . . . . . . . . . . . 11 ÷ 15 VDC Idling current: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 0.9 A Idling...
  17. Planet Audio PA2004

Looking to sell old school Planet Audio 4 ch amp. Amp still in good working condition, outlook 8/10. Able to delivery to JB area during weekend.
  18. Pioneer DEH P7750MP

Good working condition, come with frame, remote and wire hardness. Able to meet buyer at JB area during weekend.
  19. JBL GTS Series 2 ch amp

Good working condition, able to meet buyer at JB area during weekend.
  20. Clarion WXZ466MP

Looking to sell Clarion 2 din cd/mp3 player. This player come with 6 disc build in changer and with remote. Able to deal with buyer at JB area during Weekend or buyer bare for shippng cost from JB.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,
I would like to know whether the stock Waja steering audio controls can be used to control aftermarket HU or not. If can, how to DIY?
BTW, I am not owning a WAJA, just wondering the possibility of having a waja steering to control some of my HU controls. Thanks in advance for the help.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience