Search results

1. Getz

Sepang 1000KM Endurance Race

Which event bro? I did not received any prior notification on that. Kindly drop me a msg if there is any activities related to ZTH. I'll make time to come for the coverage bro.
  2. Sepang 1000KM Endurance Race

It was the last major event of Sepang for 2011. Some shots of mine : #1 Car 36 (Celica) leading off the pack #2 Team R3 #3 Running wide #4 Overtaking #5 Spun #6 Yaris from Thailand #7 Sunset #8 Coordinating #9 Rushing #10 Run #11 Opss... out of gas #12 Final check #13...
  3. Getz

A bigger engine makes the Hyundai i10 Kappa a little hotter

This suppose to be good or bad?
  4. Getz

Time To Attack - random shots

Thanks guys.....
  5. Time To Attack - random shots

Went to this event with a fellow photog, who was appointed to shoot for Team Revo. Some of my random shots to share with you guys : #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25 #26
  6. Getz

Cheras Taman Pertama BHP attendants are murderers?

Why can't the kiosk attendant get Teo to step back and throw a unit of fire extinguisher outside of the premise? Teo even offered to buy the fire extinguisher with cash. WTF were they thinking???
  7. Getz

Pls help me decide..

Tumpang your thread. What about these 2 : a) Helix Esprit 6.5 comps b) Morel Tempo 6.5 comps Have not listen to any of these yet but these brand are reputable right?
  8. Getz

[EA] Alpine DVD/CD/MP3/AAC/USB Headunits

Ya, pls PM me too the above items best price. Thanks.
  9. Getz

SQ stuff for sale

What are the major different for the comps stated above? Need some advise and recommendations about upgrading my ICE (really hope someone can shed some lights on this) : My ride : Stock std Perodua Viva Song preferred : vocal & occasionally some dance songs (mostly CD-R quality) Proposed HU ...
  10. Getz

Panning shots

IIRC, it was on 4AG with 4 throttle.
  11. Getz

Panning shots

Thanks bro.
  12. Panning shots

Another private trackday at Sepang circuit organised by a motor oil company based in Singapore. Just like other track days, were there with fellow photogs to exercise panning shoot after a while. *mind the sensor dust, no time to clone it :biggrin: #1 Ready to burn some rubbers! #2 Lexus...
  13. Getz

Singapore Super Import Nights - Babes

#16 More KT So :love: #17 Who's your daddy? :biggrin: #18 Pole position (look like he? :hmmmm:) #19 Taiwanese belly dancer #20 Another one #21 Too tight until singlet also koyak :biggrin: #22 The killer pose :beer: #23 High bloomed effect ^_^
  14. Getz

Singapore Super Import Nights - Cars

No prob. Glad when the audiences like it. Many exp cars on that island alone :driver:.
  15. Getz

Subaru STi Rally Edition

You got PM.
  16. Getz

Singapore Super Import Nights - Babes

No prob. Had planned this trip 2 mths earlier. Next stop would be Bangkok International Motor Show (hopefully can make it). When is the next track day hah? I dunno leh, can u tell ? :hmmmm: True true. CPU slows down dramatically (brain lacked of blood, lol....) Muahaha......
  17. Singapore Super Import Nights - Babes

The babes which completely overwhelmed the super cars :love: #1 #2 #3 Model from Taiwan #4 From Thailand (gosh, she's HOT!) #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 Made in USA #13 #14 #15 KT So from USA She's one hot babe among the USA models. Check out her video :love...
  18. Singapore Super Import Nights - Cars

Went to this event with some fellow photographers @ 20/9/09. Some of the shots to share (some random shots, not a complete version): #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 Playing with wide angle #8 #9 Fat ass 350Z #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 One unit only in Singapore? #15 The interior #16...
  19. Getz

Subaru STi Rally Edition

Thanks. Yes, you are correct. I did post the same shots there.
  20. Subaru STi Rally Edition

Many thanks to a fellow car enthusiast to sacrifice his Sunday and provide his ride for a photoshoot session. Still in the middle of pictures processing, here are some takes of the day. #1 #2 Some "cooked" shots. #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All of us have experiences that the car cannot start when we want to go to work, go to shopping, come back from work and etc. This is very painful if we are not able to reach the destination on time and it may cause you lose the money.

Useful and very accurate digital meter that always helps you to monitor your car battery condition. From the Battery Volt Meter, you will always know your battery condition when you switch on the car key and started.

Inexpensive, affordable.

Easy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience