Search results

1. For FIT & Jazz Lovers

To all FIT and Jazz lovers out there,export units for all you car lovers All rides are ready for purchase,do PM me or email at [email protected] for details.All rides are sold at the fraction of the price,condition of vehicle guaranteed.
  2. Export Items

All vehicles are sold with proper export documentation..reliable delivery, cost and time effective. There are many models of vehicles to choose, from luxury sedan to Japanese performance vehicle's. Condition of vehicles are extremely good. We also offer NEW vehicles for purchase with proper...
  3. Ferrari 575 f1 2003

Greetings and good day, Up for grabs and export unit a rare Ferrari 575 F1 (A) 2003 going for a very affordable and cheap price. The details and specs of the vehicle are as follows: Model - Ferrari F575 F1 coupe Transmission - F1 Gear Padel Color - Silver Year of Manfucture - 2003...
  4. Toyota PASSO

Greetings everyone, A TOYOTA PASSO up for grabs. Very good condition with clean and excellent interior. For those of you that are interested in purchasing it do PM me or email me at [email protected] For those that have purchased vehicles from me, all i would like to say is thanks...
  5. Daihatsu yrv k3ve-t 1.3 t (original full spec)

Greetings and good day to all, As mentioned there is an EXPORT unit of an ORIGINAL Daihatsu YRV K3VE-T engine. The interior is excellently clean with some performance gauges. It comes with sport rims, complete sporty YRV bodykit, some engine performance parts such as Blowoff Valve, Fuel...
  6. Export unit going really cheap

All vehicles are sold with proper export documentation..reliable delivery, cost and time effective. There are many models of vehicles to choose, from luxury sedan to Japanese performance vehicle's. Condition of vehicles are extremely good. We also offer NEW vehicles for purchase with proper...
  7. 2009 Toyota Wish

toyota wish..new facelift and 2009 model..with all original specs and many more with complete documentation for local registration..going really cheap remember..it is not a RECON unit..it is fully imported and brand new BROKERS are welcomed do email or PM me if you are interested in...
  8. VW Beetle

letting go yellow "Herbie" to any beetle lovers out there..lady owner..low mileage with all the perks and excitement only a beetle can provide running on a 2.0 engine..comes with sunroof..honestly it is really rare rite here in Malaysia..anyone interested do PM or email me on the matter...
  9. Export Unit

Export units going cheap up for grabs..all with proper documentation and LEGAL..do PM me if interested for all the proper details needed for purchase of vehicle..remember LEGAL and with PROPER DOCUMENTATION..other models are also available upon request and stock availability

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can anyone recommend a workshop that can custom make gear ratios and Final Drive..including installation. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience