Search results

1. G

Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

Is there still any Unreg cl7r out there?
  2. G

Know the top speed of other cars.....

Yes idiot, is not your ancestors road so keep left when you are not overtaking.
  3. G

Civic EJ7 convert to EK4/ViRS/EK9 1997

It's good to hear that the stock 272 cam still can pull out power even after 9k rpm with just hondata. Free BUMP for you bro.
  4. G

discuss Evo 3 800whp!! and above

Dude...If 20k can get 800whp......Imagine how many evo on the road nowadays with 1000whp!
  5. G

Honda EK9 - Buying one but need guidance

I am working for HM also! Who tell you EJ and EK chassis is the same? Last time i was driving a EJ6 hatchback! The rigidity and total balance of the chassis is totally different! Try install a EK9 rear anti roll bar into the stock EJ chassis u will know what i mean after 3 months!
  6. G

EF 4 door for sale

15k?.....The engine goodies alone cost more than that... BUMP!
  7. G

EF 4 door for sale

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
  8. G

Perdana V6 Silver WJG5395

Bro..Dont misunderstand. DD05 has been bombing me with lots of PM for the reward! But i dont think it is necessary. Cheers!
  9. G

Perdana V6 Silver WJG5395

Just called you to give you info...Hope you get your car back!
  10. G

Alfa Romeo Full AutoDelta Bodykit

Very nice car....FREE BUMP for you!
  11. G

Alfa Romeo Full AutoDelta Bodykit

Is this the car that travel along cheras highway around 1pm something today?
  12. G

How to know whether its an ori r?

Bro alray. All you mention can be convert just by buying a full cut. Thanks bro lan evo. So that means the chassis tag is different.
  13. How to know whether its an ori r?

Bro...Is there anystuff i can check on the car to know its an ori spec-r or convert one?....TQ
  14. G

Subaru STI - FAST!

Yo calv...Why the car is barely makin over 300 at APD?
  15. G

Putra 97 - Might want to sell

Kinda hard to get a good price with so many imitation parts on it!
  16. G

Honda Civic EJ6 2door Hatch COnverted to EK9 for Sale

Pretty good bro...Buyer bring cash on 3rd of cny INSISTING he want to get the car on that day!....LOL... But i miss my car everytime when i see ppl OPEN vtec out of toll....:thefinger: Moving on to bigger horsie machine? Bump: Pretty good bro...Buyer bring cash on 3rd of cny INSISTING he want...
  17. G

When i was selling mine u were the one that ask me to keep it....LOL... Anyways FREE BUMP for u bro!
  18. G

Did u forget to mention the STROKER kit?
  19. G

WTS: Honda Civic Ek3 (2Doors)

LOL...How i wish i keep mine!... Bump: LOL...How i wish i keep mine!... Bump: LOL...How i wish i keep mine!...
  20. G

WTS: Honda Civic Ek3 (2Doors)

Sold it a few months ago la bro...Buyer bring 55k CASH on 2nd day of the CNY to find me....LOL... U should get my car last time la...Single cam 'no feel' la.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can anyone recommend a workshop that can custom make gear ratios and Final Drive..including installation. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience