Search results

1. Malaysia Car Detailing Guru Kc presents Water spots after coating rescue

water mark acid rains is just makes you so sick Esp on your beloved treasure close up closer for more pic & review Car detailer: PRIVILEGE. Peugeot Privilege Detailing by KC's I received a distress call from my beloved friend Upon collecting the car my friend car...
  2. Malaysia Car detailing Guru KC present - How to prep your bike to Showroom condition

Finally I got my self of a black swan.... she went through tremendous custom and by the time i got he back months later she was wounded.....I had to bear with the pain and restore her beauty..... upon collecting my preown Iron Horse I make some custom parts request and while waiting for the...
  3. Malaysia Car detailing Guru KC presents - Key Scratched D.I.Y Restorations guide

This is a journey of no return! once our paint is being ruined by such a devastating scratch, the damages is beyond skin deep physically (on what can be seen) is just some esthetic damage but the real damages is the owner heart broken Getting to sleep through is difficult, for once i went...
  4. Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present - Restoring a world tourer Ducati Multistrada

If ever you have a dream, what would you be dreaming about? John Lenon "You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" the journey of a dreamer! the finest ever make by italian .....a class of its own...like...
  5. Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC presents - out from jungle into showroom detail again!

There’s no doubt about it, The Jungle Book is one of those stories that is just simply timeless. It has everything you could possibly want: lovable characters, singable songs, and a dancing primate. But who knew that a bunch of jungle animals and a man-cub named Mowgli would teach us so many...
  6. Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present - how to DIY touch up your damage paint

one of my friends called me early morning....I mean very early la SOS what....?mmmmmmmmmmmmm hi car was knocked by a young driver who is scrolling on his mobile i was rudely and widely awaken...as his NEW car just knocked by a very irresponsible driver the day came and after the touch...
  7. Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present - Professional Car Detailing Hands On lesson

After much awaited moments.......finally the day came....and we walk down the isle together Far Far Away Land *&^%$# this is not Shrek!!! Presenting you the Hands on Car detailing class! It has been almost 3 years since I last held any big detailing class(es) It is rather hard to conduct such...
  8. Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present - how to restore your windscreen clarity

Here is some guide to remove the water spots in your windows and glass...esp front windscreen CAUTION! Driving in the Rain is DANGEROUS it is so dangerous to drive is a smeared visibility usually how it look like when it is wet Glare can impair vision for all drivers, but is...
  9. Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC Present - turning a coal into jewel - white F10

In the 1960s, metallic hues ignited the marketplace with a colour explosion – 70's there were also plenty of neutrals on vehicles. 80's white was the top vehicle choice, and then you started seeing red and black – especially in the compact market 90's were really interesting: it started with...
  10. Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present - Tar stains Bitumen contamination restoratio

TAR a petroleum production also known as bituminous surface treatment (BST) or "chip-seal", in simple term .... Bitumen is the remnant of crude oil after the petrol....and there are a least hundreds of product available and the most effective ..like acidic base solvent...which widely...
  11. Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present - Most Severe water spot damage New Car

How bad can water spot damages your car? how worst can Mineral deposit kills you paint? How do you preserve your beloved Possession against aging and envioroment contaminations! how water mark inflict your car like leper 'i wouldnt says abandon or neglected car wouldnt get! yet for a new car...
  12. Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present - Severe ACIDS Attack, Rescue Restore Rejuvnt

Be careful and mindful of your possession!!! my friend call me in distress......SOS he park beneath a shop lot, nearby his office, upon returning home the very night, he notice some white patches......so he ignore till weekend when he washes his car and found out then only he...
  13. Water mark! Water spots! water etching on your paint! Brand New Mercedes C250 CGI

Water mark! Water spots! water etching on your paint! worst of all on a Brand New Mercedes C250 CGI please place your car at night and check for such spot under street lamp.....especially wipe test with a damp cloth Mercedes-Benz C 250 CGI The letters ‘CGI’ are ‘Benz-Speak’ for...
  14. Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present - how to restore oxidized head lights

How to save your oxidized Head Lamp oxidized Head Lamp affect Millions of vehicles. majority of these aging is caused by the heat generated from the projection inside and exposed to the harsh environment like sun + improper wash making it worse in Malaysia, eg foam used! what we usually seeat...
  15. Taj Mahal restoration - BMW1 series present for the wife anniversary by KC

I have been head hunted by my old client to help him to get his new car corrected..... he couldnt sleep upon taking back the car home for his beloved wife as an anniversary gift I was blessed to be given this opportunity to witnes and correct this car......take a view oppsssss.... why...
  16. Mercedes-Benz C 250 CGI Severely Water mineral deposit and water Mark rescue by KC

Mercedes-Benz C 250 CGI The letters ‘CGI’ are ‘Benz-Speak’ for direct fuel injection most famous star ‘BlueEFFICIENCY’ – the name given to its efforts to reduce energy consumption. And when the German giant tackles an engineering challenge, historically the results have been...
  17. How about how to clean fabric seats?

Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present - How about how to clean fabric seats? Selamat Aidil Fitri on your request! whitish stains on your side door panel tada in slow motion use All purpose cleaner....eg OSREN Fabric cleaner! Meguiars All purpose Cleaner!Optimum...
  18. Brand New BMW X5 iDrive CBU whacked before delivery

This is one of the first few X5 CBU units deliver end of last year, I was called to attend to protecting this awesome ride, ....................... some pictures taken during wash stained side steps more stains from side steps, cant believe from a new car??? new car doesnt means just...
  19. How to clean your leather Seats guide by KC

Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present - How to clean your leather Seats When I was back to hometown - looking at my aunt neglected sofa.... extreme close up in 20 secs before now have you been having lots of struggles in getting your ride clean.....inspite of...
  20. How to remove Stained aka water mark from glass

Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present - How to remove Stained water mark from glass Waterspot or watermark is a very common problem. Most cars are constantly being subjected to the Daily harshness of acid rain, Contaminants in the air, Hard water, etc and Left off drying in the blazing sun...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW E21 (oil consumption)

Hey everyone, Im planing on getting a BMW E21 as a affordable 1st car.
Ive been reading alot about the E21 and the 323i model interest me the most.
My concern about getting this car is about the oil consumption.
Im posting this here in hopes that you guys out there can share with me about the oil consumption of the E21.
323i is 2.3 I have a feeling that it might drink petrol like water or maybe not,
cause maybe since its a beemer and not a vtec the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience