Search results

1. fritz

Honda Civic Euro Type-R (FN2)

Maintenance is quite like a normal civic. As for parts, depends on what parts. Body Part will be a hassle to get, as for others, its not that hard. Welcome to FN2 world...
  2. fritz

Toyo r888

PM price 225/40/18..thanks!
  3. fritz

DC5 aftermarket headers on FN2??

I don't think it can and it is not viable too.
  4. fritz

Toyota vs FD2R

Haha..typical Toyota lover. Anyway, enjoy your ride and meet more encounters. :)
  5. fritz

Toyota vs FD2R

Haha...funny discussion here. Just go to any track day with FD2R in the track, then test your timing with it. No point smoke everywhere..:p
  6. fritz

Hanzo Racing Performance Car Parts * SALE *

I'm looking for Defi meters, water temp, oil temp and oil pressure, with sensors, stands/housing and controller. Please do PM me if available as I saw you are selling the controller. TQ
  7. fritz

Hi...come join the Type R meet ups..:p Im on FN2 too..
  8. fritz

Honda Civic Euro Type R 08 Unreg

No doubt the FN2 was voted #1 hot hatch by stig. This car is 100% faster than EP3 on track IF it is with LSD gearbox. But this unit with 19inch + Navi, worth the bang also, install LSD later. :p
  9. fritz

Honda Civic Euro Type R 08 Unreg

LSD on 2008 FN2? I doubt...
  10. fritz

Hey FN2 drivers, come join TT this weekend? Venue: Restoran Rathaa (new block of shops beside Giant Puchong) Date: 08 April 2011 (Friday) Time: 2100 hrs Mostly TypeR's drivers...
  11. fritz

FN2 Civic TypeR, pls advise

Hi Bro, I got it from TJM! haha! So happen to know a guy inside, giving me a good price and immediately booked the car. The car is like 99% as new.
  12. fritz

168k for 2009 CW FN2R, is it a good buy?
  13. fritz

Championship White FN2 Type R are all equip with the famous helical LSD if I'm not mistaken. I went to vision motorsports, the championship white type r euro is selling 180k! OMG! Still sourcing around for 2009 FN2 just for the sick of the LSD.
  14. fritz

Forte Koup 2.0L Theta II DOHC CVVT

All Koup no AP, not release by Government, bump for what? No date of delivery!
  15. fritz

[wts] bomex front bumper FOR FD2

Price?
  16. fritz

OnlyInMalaysiaMah ... Earn extra income with the Internet

Its just another affiliate website which is similar with others. Everyone please if possible keep out of all this affiliates which is consider a "scam" by some experts. If you pay for it, u will find out that they will ask u to start another very similar website as his and start to ask ppl...
  17. fritz

Selling AP and imported car ( cash n loan )

Bro, subaru wrx or integra type-r, possible VW golf gti, please let me know the price and option for loans.
  18. fritz

[wts] Unique Deal - Affordable Luxury

Any contact that can give you a phone call? Did not get any reply from your pm..
  19. [WTS] Civic Type-R (FD2R) Exhaust Muffler

As stated in the title, letting go Honda Civic Type-R (FD2R) exhaust muffler. Suitable for most of the cars, especially for Civic FD 2.0. Condition: Excellent, took out @ around 5000km of mileage Price: RM 800 Payment Method: COD Location: Hartamas, Bangsar or SS2 for COD Description...
  20. fritz

Honda Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Used Civic Type-R Exhaust Muffler + Mid Pipe, Suitable for Civic FD 2.0, superb performance. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/292874-%5Bwts%5D-civic-fd2-type-r-exhaust-muffler-mid-pipe.html

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, powerzone, i saw your advertisement on the apm adjustable and leda spring.
how much is the package? does the apm adjustable comes wif spring? if i just want the apm adj and the apm spring that comes wif it, how much would it cost me including installation?
my car is a wira aeroback 1.3 thanx.

btw, how much is the leda sport spring?
now i dunno should i go for adjustable or apm short stroke absorber+leda sport spring.

if the adjustable not that expensive, i may go for adjustable.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience