Search results

1. O

sdb round 4

from the pic can see the aiye engine is still ok only the ic badly damage..or my assumption wrong?
  2. O

sdb round 4

any pic of the accident pink car?
  3. O

A riders death wish: Yamaha R1 at full throttle through heavy traffic

any link to the ghost rider that were much extreme compare to this 1? wan to that vidz
  4. O

Cefiro A32 or GTR33...?

agree with ong..even standard vios still gv u 'lots' of hassle then dun try to buy the car for sure need to be maintain and upgrade... the more power/performance the higher the cost will be...
  5. O

MUSC DRAG CHALLENGE CYBERJAYA 2010 - Round 6

nice pic...just would to know.....when does this event finish(at what time) becoz like bro ahkau said the schedule stat as earlier as 10am...
  6. O

A Fan Video of the '(00) Time to Attack

nice video..keep up the good work...we need this local scene badly...
  7. O

sdb round 2

im so so so sad...:bawling: no more class G.... cant believe it....damn... the only category i like most, bcoz wat? bcoz this car is on the road car(let put aside the AE story) and this car are damn powerfull... take a look at Vtec turbo on the road car and how great on quartermile.. such a...
  8. O

MUSC DRAG CHALLENGE CYBERJAYA 2010 - Round 4

bro if can just my wish.... put winner car picture beside the winner list so that we can know who's car is wining... not every one know who is the winner by only name and workshop name(or is it me only?)
  9. O

Is Malaysia Drag car is slow?

what we need now is action from government just to provide facilities,start with 1 proper drag strip..this is very good start (if it actually happens) and make lots( yes lots of ppl) happy..then only we can talk whose country got many fast drag car.. just my 2cents..
  10. O

sepang drag battle round 1 class G avantech

i think stick to class g max to 2.2L because MUSC drag have already open cc category..and from wat i see abit unfair to lower cc car...imagine if u hv 2.0 car then suddenly r34 drag next to u? from psychology sure be abit lower..ya i know some 2.0 are more power then their bigger cc rival..but...
  11. O

high CAM or Turbo

well explained....nce..
  12. O

hattech-v, mind to give full timetable..as i canot find on sepang website when exactly start time in sepang...hope u can provide info for us..
  13. O

not fair for car that really follow rule..this will have negative impact for the drag scene..later ppl dowan join..saying that no point join bcoz cant win becoz of some rule breaker take advantage...
  14. O

2010 SDB : Turbo On The Road

sorry of topic..any time table for tomorrow event..cant find any timetable..thx
  15. O

MUSC DRAG CHALLENGE CYBERJAYA 2010 - Round 2

yeah lets go ...
  16. O

TAMIYA GTR35 with Custom Widebody

how much for this model...seem intresting...where to buy?
  17. O

2010 SDB Regulation

as wat i understand only 4 catergory : Class A ,Class B,Class C ,Class D
  18. O

MUSC DRAG CHALLENGE CYBERJAYA 2010 - Round 1

comin soon...gv time for ahkau ..he realy penat...
  19. O

nice event...nice car...nice crowd...but stil....finish late as always...who know the vtec turbo (plate WEQ) spec? damn nice car..
  20. O

huh...cant wait for tomorrow...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What’s the deal?

Volkswagen has unveiled its flagship sedan, the B8 Passat today. Replacing the B7 sedan, the new Passat is locally assembled in the company’s manufacturing facility in Pekan.

3 flavours are available, comprising 2 types of direct-injection turbocharged engines. The base Trendline is powered by a 1.8-litre TSI, together with the Comfortline that sits in the mid-range...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience