Search results

1. GEFORCEXTREME

High fuel consumption + White plugs?

You keep saying about 4G94 2.0l... in fact its not that much more higher in displacement that a 4G93 1.8l which in turn is not much higher in displacement than a 4G92 1.6l. I was just trying to answer why you experience lean afr while on the same time high fuel consumption. Btw, running lean is...
  2. GEFORCEXTREME

First, learn or rich has ntg todo with increased fuel consumption. For example, suppose previously ur engine need 80 units of fuel per sec, now need 120 but your ecu and injectors only support max 110. End up, your afr is lean because not enough 120 but fuel consumption increase because 110...
  3. GEFORCEXTREME

Need advice : Car spray

My suggestions are: 1) go to large and popular shops, pay slightly more than regret later 2) do not trust Facebook pictures, the paint imperfections are usually can't be seen in photos 3) for a new car, not old cars like Wira/Satria which is in bad condition, spraying outside is enough. Why...
  4. GEFORCEXTREME

Alamak... change engine without other supporting mods like changing or retuning the ECU/changing the fuel injectos sure lean lah... I suggest get a eManage and put it in. This is not the problem of distributor! Besides, since you change the whole engine (block + head), expect increase in fuel...
  5. GEFORCEXTREME

Need recommendation on repair shop at KL area

Most probably carburetor problem. Try cleaning it. Buy carburetor cleaner aerosol spray, available at most hardware shop and even some supermarket like Tesco, start engine, open air filter housing, ask someone sit in car to help keep engine alive, then spray small burst while engine running.
  6. GEFORCEXTREME

BC V1 Coilover [ZC31S}

I don't think it's because it's hitting the bumpstop. Bumpstop are hit when the damper is soft and you have exceeded the stroke of the absorber. Too much preload means you are compressing the springs and that will probably make hitting the bumpstop harder.
  7. GEFORCEXTREME

BC V1 Coilover [ZC31S}

I think your bumpy means harsh or stiff ride. It's normal for coil overs especially if you set it to max hard. You will feel all the imperfections of the road. Some ppl call that better handling, but others don't like it because it is uncomfortable. Changing to another brand probably won't help...
  8. GEFORCEXTREME

BC V1 Coilover [ZC31S}

Actually, by bumpy, do you mean harsh ride or bumpy? Bumpy (up and down like sampan) is caused by insufficient damping rate which means the damper is set to too soft compared to the spring that you have. On the other hand, by harsh, it probably means you have the spring is to hard and damping...
  9. GEFORCEXTREME

4G92P has oxygen sensor? Please Help

GOT O2 SENSOR! At least mine came with it! Let's analyze things, mine's a UK spec Satria 1.6. I'm guessing the UK specs have O2 sensor for stricter emissions. For those who don't know, my car even had adjustable beam on the headlights, heater (the reverse of air-con) and bumper brake lights...
  10. GEFORCEXTREME

4G93 SOHC pistons on DOHC?

Can, no problem, it's done here a lot.
  11. GEFORCEXTREME

Poor Dyno result

I'm thinking your turbo is out of breath, there is some 5 psi drop from peak boost to boost at high RPM.
  12. GEFORCEXTREME

weird sound

Tune might be out without the e-manage...
  13. GEFORCEXTREME

To swap or to overhaul? That's the question.

Swap, if you know the engine will be in good condition, do it.
  14. GEFORCEXTREME

4g92p stock ecu

Cylinder pressure, not sure how much they should be, try asking around. But 70-80 vs 200 is too much off right? Besides, a skimmed head should have increased compression.
  15. GEFORCEXTREME

high rev

Depends on how you drive your car. If you enjoy racing with your friends, ya, then probably you would want some better clutch, if you daily drive it, ya then just a standard clutch will do.
  16. GEFORCEXTREME

4g92p stock ecu

The idle sounds ok, no? How is the distributor, is it set to too advance? Try retard it a little? ---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:04 AM ---------- I don't know about the correct cylinder pressure, but seems low?
  17. GEFORCEXTREME

Project 4G91

Get skunk2 intake replica, they're cheap nowadays. They say MIVEC intake is different from GSR intake, so don't know can fit or not. If you want GSR Turbo intake, I have one.
  18. GEFORCEXTREME

Project 4G91

First, ECU is not something you simply take from other cars and plug it in. Each ECU is tailored for each engine configuration, cams, set of sensors and others. Camshaft, seeing that that the head of the 4g91 and 4g93 is almost similar, I don't think there is huge difference in cam profiles...
  19. GEFORCEXTREME

Project 4G91

I'm guessing its the throttle body or the ECU. Btw, why change ECU?
  20. GEFORCEXTREME

4g92p stock ecu

Can you take a video of the car at idling (open bonet, start car, record video for one or two minutes), upload to Youtube or something? That way, we can understand better, also I want to know how the valve bocor sounds like. Sure you have a video camera or smartphone right?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pls share some experience !!! is that reliable ???:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sifu >>>> is there any shop to do autofoam in JB? :idea::idea::idea:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience