Search results

1. [WTS] Air Freshener - English LEATHER Smell, Liquid Leather

THE REAL SMELL OF LEATHER The distinct smell of traditional English leather is rarely found today, modern tanning processes do not have that luxurious evocative smell, a smell that nearly everyone craves and expects. We have been producing Liquid Leather leather smelling Conditioner for...
  2. Nissan Serena SR20 Auto gearbox speed sensor

Harlor all, Uncle looking for speed sensor for Serena year 2002 used or new. This speed sensor connects to the auto gearbox. Anyone who has this item, or know where to get this item, pls PM me. cheers bro
  3. Kelisa Onboard Video (peterink vs julianpang)

qN8FIVmidIM GRA Autocross Round 5 2007 at Putrajaya:
  4. P

Perlis Autokhana 2007

got results?
  5. P

Perlis Autokhana 2007

Got race results or not?
  6. P

GRA Round 4 Coverage - Photos

suzie, plus u is 5 or 6 already........ comon la. check out the curves man. I mean man curves. How a man takes a corner depends on curves.
  7. P

I think the picture file is too big. He is looking for some European web engineers to help him shrink the picture before uploading it. If you want to know how he tackles tight corners, you shuld see this......
  8. P

Hallo........... BFC cannot find any pics....why you so bz body. go and make sometin up???? kepoh la u.....................
  9. P

DOnt get me wrong!! My clutch do feel a bit spongy. This might be due to poor mechanic's installation with greasy hands touching all over the clutch plate - thus making it slippery. What I did to confirm my clutch is "healthy" now is by doing a drag with another similar car - And see the...
  10. P

I think the A4 guy is not trying to be an A4. Just got his bumper sprayed black because of some scratches........ Anyway guys........... check this out for laughs. Somebody just made its eye lid like japanese. I think he wants to be japanese...
  11. P

hahaha...... Thats very cruel. How can anyone bleach its tail light so much???
  12. P

Who would do such a thing to his car.........................?? Please give your comments......................... http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o27/peterink/20012007135a.jpg
  13. P

R3 Time Attack 5dot6 - Shah Alam

OK. Thanks for the explanation. Thats all I need to know. Thank you adian gary and fai.
  14. P

R3 Time Attack 5dot6 - Shah Alam

Yeah!! It was running thru my mind too. What is the BIGGER AND BETTER PRIZES? I am also wondering. I believe a lot of drivers also put in a lot of energy to fight for championship positions. A lot are unseen, but only the drivers themselves will know. I really respect those who drive in from...
  15. P

R3 TA5dot6 - MAP

someone gonna use rally loose gravel tires...............................
  16. R3 TA5dot6 - MAP

R3 TA 5dot6 - MAP Anyone knows if the map been posted up somewhere? :_:
  17. P

WTS: 195/55/15 BFGoodrich Tires NEW

ALL SOLD OUT Thank you for buying from me , all zth forumers. cheers bro
  18. P

WTS: 195/55/15 BFGoodrich Tires NEW

bumpssssssssssssssssss

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pls share some experience !!! is that reliable ???:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sifu >>>> is there any shop to do autofoam in JB? :idea::idea::idea:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience