Search results

1. S

APEXi MEGAPHONE 'DUNK'

Bro...item still available? PM me ur best price....
  2. S

Greddy Oil Pressure Meter

Bro.. PM me ur best price...
  3. S

greddy boost meter sale..

Bro...Pm me ur best price
  4. S

17" JaPaN RiM WiT TyRe

5 holes got berapa biji?? I'm looking for 17" rim pcd 114.3 2 biji only... if interested to sell pm me....
  5. WANTED : RIM 17" 5 LUG...2 BIJI ONLY...

Anyone have 17" rim that can fit 5 lug...PCD 114.3... I only need 2 biji only...got 2 biji already PM me ur price... My loc is in penang but goes to k.l once per month....If possible send with pic...
  6. S

Grounding Wire Kit

Bro...I also want to know the size and the color available... If cun want to order 2 set...PM me ur price + shipping cos my loc is at penang....
  7. S

FS. intercooler and stuff

please send me the apexi i/c pic and your best price to [email protected]
  8. S

Garage Sales!!! <--- Limited Items pics inside

PM me for ur best price for R32 intercooler....jgn mahal2 bro...
  9. S

Volt. Stabilizer Kit&swoosh(defi Lookalike)meters

pm me ur best price for voltage stabilizer & grounding cable. grounding cable have how many points and can it fit to my car? (cefiro A31 using RB20DET)
  10. S

Votech Volt Master And Grounding Kits For Sale

PM me for ur best price for both item and also each item seperately. I'm using Cefiro A31 model.using RB20DET engine

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hot Wheels had planned a huge world-record jump attempt at the Indy 500 last week with a mystery driver behind the elaborate jump that resembled a typical Hot Wheel jump setup you would find in the bedroom of any seven year old boy, with a huge orange track starting on a 10-storey high platform resembling a door.

The stunt itself was a success, with the specially-prepped truck launching of the ramp and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience