Search results

1. LittleWhiteWagon

Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

I had that problem on mine also, it was the 02 Sensor, crank sensor & throttle body dying all at once...
  2. LittleWhiteWagon

Nice nice... i'm trying out the Aisin SS HDEO on my friend's blacktop. Seems to be doing a great job cleaning it up inside haha.
  3. LittleWhiteWagon

4-2-1? 4-1? Extractors broken down!

Just get an off the shelf 4-2-1 + 2" pre-made piping that's mandrel bent with a bullet. Some exhaust shops have these.... great way to cut down cost and get proper piping. Hangers all also are made to fit ngam2 for a wira so there's no headache. Muffler it's your choice of look + sound...
  4. LittleWhiteWagon

Honda civic fd2 with k20z2 engine turbo installation

It depends on the tune, how hard you drive the car and how well it's maintained. If you're the sort of person who drives at 100-110 on low load 90% of the time, it'll last you very long. However if you're the type that likes to wangan everywhere and WOT whenever possible with no temperature &...
  5. LittleWhiteWagon

Modding 4G18

I would highly suggest the intercooler. The supercharger's IAT is pretty damn hot if not intercooled haha. EPS conversion also you'll need a standalone for the PWM to maintain the pressure.
  6. LittleWhiteWagon

Modding 4G18

35K is a good budget. Can get everything done for that... but if you've never had oil/water temp & pressure issues, when you start modding that's where the fun starts. Constantly whacking a modded car it won't last as long if you don't know how to prolong the lifespan of it.The 18 if built...
  7. LittleWhiteWagon

Buying a Bmw 330e

Ooh nice nice. Should open a thread for the build progress!
  8. LittleWhiteWagon

Oh no. What oil you using for the hyundai ah? For the 'project' wira i'm using 15-40 for now haha
  9. LittleWhiteWagon

Modding 4G18

Yeah no issue. Just don't be a champion and boost on stock internals kao2 la haha, gonna end up with melted pistons and/or with broken conrods. Forged conrods + vitara pistons are good for about 3-400 to the wheels. But turbo sizing and the rest is up to you what you want to use... Most people...
  10. LittleWhiteWagon

Modding 4G18

Nice nice. Do you prefer the turbo or NA route?
  11. LittleWhiteWagon

Modding 4G18

Besides what Iszo said, hows the condition of your current engine? Can perhaps bring that up to health first also.
  12. LittleWhiteWagon

All thanks to you guys man haha. Just following in your footsteps :shakehands:
  13. LittleWhiteWagon

If you want to save cost can perhaps try diesel engine oil at the next oil change first. The engine may be a little dirty over the years. I've used bardahl diesel oil + marvel mystery oil to revive a 3 years dead wira. From blowing white smoke it took 1 week of driving to get it to have 0...
  14. LittleWhiteWagon

It gives better suspension travel & comfort for consumers. Back then when cars were still relatively softly sprung, they can absorb bumps very well in a straight line & mid-corner. I've a feeling why it wasn't lower because of ground clearance when fully loaded. But then again there's a lot...
  15. LittleWhiteWagon

Best of the best engine oils

For me my personal favorite would be Royal Purple's HPS for FS oil. One of the smoothest oils i've ever used and pretty good FC + anti wear & detergent additives inside. Amsoil also has pretty good oil, but somehow it doesn't get as good FC results as RP. The entry level ones also cant hold...
  16. LittleWhiteWagon

Buying a Bmw 330e

What's your mod list for the 32? For the 50K needed for 700whp what did you get?
  17. LittleWhiteWagon

how to improve the performance of 4G13 stock engine

Nah bro from KL. Hope he can assist you
  18. LittleWhiteWagon

Ya but the firezy from JB so thought can help him out In that area
  19. LittleWhiteWagon

If you want you can find Dwayne from R-Tune garage in mount Austin area. He plays with a lot of classic cars, he might have a few DCNF parts lying around also...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello there....

Er... just wanna ask... does anyone know how much it will cost range to change the rubber around the car door frame for proton wira??? Er.... mine is an old car. can see the rubber cracking aledy.

Thanks sifusss......
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience