Search results

1. Techno350Z

speed cut.

Any comment regard to Links Dyno Tune?
  2. Techno350Z

speed cut.

Any idea about Uprev in malaysia?I dun want remap my ecu with problem all...T_T...:bawling: ---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:53 AM ---------- any idea about displaying ONLY KM/H(seem my meter is JDM meter) and eliminate speed cut of...
  3. Techno350Z

speed cut.

Wondering N1 Reflash got reflash map for Nissan 370Z...Any idea about this???
  4. Techno350Z

Any recommended Reflash ECU shop ????

Just ask for comparison...Wont tune my car so soon...^^...once i tune i will upload the char...
  5. Techno350Z

Ops...ermmm~yup....I will check it out with the dealer again...
  6. Techno350Z

Thank for the recommendation but SG is kinda far for me...I think I need 6hours to arrive SG?hehe...At the website of Uprev tuned a Nissan 370Z and gain an amazing HP...The programe gain 9 HP after reflash and I wondering ECUTek can gain the same?
  7. Techno350Z

Sounds cool.When i got time i will go down to KL and check it out N1 and oso this shop.thanks Adam.appreciate your replied...
  8. Techno350Z

Oh i see...how about N1 Reflash???N1 oso using ECUTEK...
  9. Techno350Z

if wanna do with a 370Z then they provide this service?Any extra comment for this company?How about N1 Reflash?
  10. Any recommended Reflash ECU shop ????

Hey Sifus, I wanna reflash my ecu and any shop reliable and professional for me to reflash my ECU???thanks
  11. Any comment about 370Z???

Any feedback about 370z???Got any bad advantage about 370z???Reply will be appreciated...^^...
  12. Techno350Z

HKS GT supercharger

Ermm....Which Supercharger will be better?HKS or Greddy?Just asking for opinion...^^...
  13. Techno350Z

audio problem

Hey bro, I just met an accident last month...After my car repaired i will go and check it out the shop again and if i installed the player then i will poss it up and share wif u guys....
  14. Techno350Z

Anybody using Yaris Diffuser for 350Z???

no la...wrong spelling...Varis diffuser*
  15. Techno350Z

What is the best engine oil and oil filter for Z to use???

I will do some survey before changing my engine oil(price)...Thanks for the pricing...^^...
  16. Techno350Z

What is the best engine oil and oil filter for Z to use???

Motul 300V Power(5W-40) will cost around????
  17. Techno350Z

Advice for new rims

Just wonder la...Ray Volks GT-C rim 20" will cost around how much???I'm really interested to know...anyone know the price??thanks....
  18. Techno350Z

max speed?

189KM/H....When heading to AutoCity,Juru...hehe
  19. Techno350Z

audio problem

Gomez...I stay at Penang la...thank for the reply....^^... ---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:36 PM ---------- Oh~I just found a shop kinda good for me at Sungai Dua and maybe changing Kenwood DDX6036...They will check for me and...
  20. Techno350Z

audio problem

Aiyooo...How about Butterworth???Got any recommended shop???I dun want take to some unknown shop anymore becoz they always potong ppl 1...haiz~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1st of all i apologize, cuz i dont really know where to post this..

I juz need FIVE minutes of yr time dear zthians.. I have an assignment about this topic n i really need yr helps.. Its about FIBERGLASS If possible pls answer all questions or u can skip to any other questions. Juz include numbers followed by answers.. eg. '1. yes'

thanx in advance. :regular_smile:

IN GENERAL
1. Are you familiar with fiberglass bodykits?
2 Have u done...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience