Search results

1. J

Myvi OD light blinking

Because after all the hassle changing timing chain and diagnose.. Seems like no solution at all.. Guess its best to just change to manual.. :hmmmm:
  2. J

Myvi OD light blinking

Why say so bro? after converting manual will have more problems?
  3. J

Myvi OD light blinking

I am also facing such issue.. Still no solution found up to now.. Am worried after changing GB problem still occur.. Any idea if changing to Manual Gearbox will do any good?
  4. J

Ford Lynx LS 2001 1.6A Conversion Questions

It is also possible for you to convert it to B8 turbo.. It has 2 specs. BPT and BPD.. 180whp and 210whp.. Couple of my friend did the conversion already..
  5. J

Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

Whoaoo... creepyy... hahaha... Lots of cases like this... Some even ask for a ride.. LOL
  6. J

brake and have a nice chat with him/her?? hahahaha... LOL...
  7. J

Imagine this.. While you were cruising at the highway at night at the speed of 120km/h above, and realize someone was running next to ur window and look at you.. hahahahah... =)
  8. J

car going left and right on straight line

could it be your chassis problem?
  9. J

B6T crankshaft

haha... understood.. i only deal with them once.. last year during track day at kg gajah.. that guy named azhar from bidor i guess... he's a nice guy... nice dealing with...
  10. J

B6T crankshaft

Drill, did u try searching inside killerbees forum if anyone selling B6T crankshaft?
  11. J

B6T crankshaft

Try Mun Lee at puchong.. there's a few halfcut shop there.. good luck bro..
  12. J

Starting a Project:Mazda 323 Astina

Why not?? i was there too... driving the green astina.. Should gather together bro... unite together.. wad car you driving??
  13. J

dont be shy bro.. my car also not good looking.. they don't really judge through d car you driving.. as long its a mazda or ford.. =)
  14. J

gather with the killerbees bro.. All friendly people there.. Get to see loads of fully mod mazda and ford.. =)
  15. J

If im not mistaken, B6 SOHC gearbox couldn't be used at b8t.. If you're looking for halfcut, maybe i could help you find. ---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:48 AM ---------- bro, you staying at subang jaya? let's hang out someday... im...
  16. J

Astina B8 turbo

Bro... why wanna sell?? Such a wonderful car...
  17. J

The rev wheels online shop

Bro.. do u have d exact rim but 16 inch?and wad d price?
  18. J

The rev wheels online shop

Hey bro.. Do u have any 15 or 16 inch rims 5 spoke? want those chrome and really shinny type.. PCD i think its 100.. Kia spectra.. 4 or 8 holes..
  19. J

mazda astina 1.6 1992 vs. proton satria 1.3

My Astina 20 years on the road (2011) still in good condition.. 1.6 carburetor still can push 180km/h.. what do you think?? =) spare parts actually if u know the right person to find, shouldn't be a problem.. but to be honest.. The parts can last really long.. invest in fixing d car well, it...
  20. J

Mazda/Ford Owners Unite

LAntis dashboard kinda costly leh.. front mirror need to take out.. lots of work.. the cover meter im not so sure.. havent get any reply from another side.. hehe.. u should try joining killerbees bro.. ---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys,
currently i'm using proton OEM dashboard with proton 1.6 meter panel..can i maintain my proton OEM dashboard meanwhile i install a mitsubishi meter panel,izzit possible to do that?thank you :biggrin:

cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience