Search results

1. G

Satria Neo engine swap

:biggrin:hay being in the UK a can fit a 3.0 v8 if i wanted to... SEEN a 95 SAAB with a Koenigsegg engine in it.... just looking for the easy option... if i was to go for an evo engine i would like to have 4WD but how easy is this to do..... :driver: can get a write off evo cheep and...
  2. G

R3 MME Edition Bodykits & Spoiler Store

How much we talkin? RM899 is Cheep for a full kit!!!! just need to know the prices and where to get the foglights to fit the R3 bumper. :smokin:
  3. G

Satria Neo engine swap

SkYwAlKeR- how she run? is she nose heavy? and is it a good idea for transplant?
  4. G

Satria Neo engine swap

Yeah ur right... just found out the someone put the v6 in to a GEN2 with i tight squeeze and its made the car really nose heavy.... think al scrap the idea.... if you've a better sugestion of engine to transfer please post....:hmmmm:
  5. G

Satria Neo engine swap

Thanks for that Neyo.... got any better sugestions of engines that you've seen? Really need to UP THE HORSES!!! :party:
  6. G

R3 MME Edition Bodykits & Spoiler Store

can you deliver R3 neo kit to UK? if so how much? also where can i get the fog lights to fit? cheers:top:
  7. Satria Neo engine swap

Looking to swap standard 1.6 campro for somthing with a bit more grunt. see a few with EVO engines and the GSR turbo, but looking for somthing a bit different. been looking at buying an FTO for cheep and using the 2.0ltr v6 out of that.... first off i'm just wondering if it would fit? what...
  8. Satria Neo engine swap

Looking to swap standard 1.6 campro for somthing with a bit more grunt. see a few with EVO engines and the GSR turbo, but looking for somthing a bit different. been looking at buying an FTO for cheep and using the 2.0ltr v6 out of that.... first off i'm just wondering if it would fit? what...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Our beloved car is missing, earn some $$$ if you have information -

REWARD RM5,000.00
For the recovery of Ford TX3 White 1.8L - WDD 69 (2 door Hatchback, original rims)
In full condition with One unit WACOM Computer Monitor and One unit Projector;

Missing from area of Aman Suria, 29 July 2009 (near Sedap restaurant)
RM3,000.00 - If recovered incomplete or without the above items.

Call Mr Lee at 016 323 5443 or Ms Lee at 012 3061780

this is what it looks like -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience