Search results

1. [WTS] JBL MS-A Series Amplifier

[WTS] JBL MS-A1004 Series Amplifier Have one unit of JBL MS-A1004 (4x100watts) in very small footprint, high efficiency amp that has digital crossover built in. Accept direct factory HU input (high-level) input with the JBL connector (speaker wire to RCA) provided. RM950 nett, please...
  2. Precision Power P.65C3 3-Way Component

Bought new from US when it was launched months ago, first commercialized 3-Way component with AMT tweeter which sounds superb. P.65C3 - Power Class Components - Speakers - Products Came in full box and all accessory, mounted on the friend's car for weeks for testing purpose, 100watts...
  3. WTS - Peerless SLS 8'' Midbass/woofer

Mother of the midbass/woofer, selling as not in used anymore. Great up to 500hz crossover point and would provide lots of kick-bass.
  4. WTS - Morel Integra Oviation XO 4''

a pair of excellent coaxial from Morel, came completes with original passive crossover that accepts bi-amping. Great for Myvi on-dash install
  5. Turnigy 1080w 60ampere ICE Power Supply

Bought it for bench-testing my amps, but never been put onto use as I sold most of my amp, rated up to 60A so should be easy to bench-test most of the 12v car amplifier. Turnigy 1080W 220~240V Power Supply (13.8V~18V - 60amp) BNIB item.
  6. [WTS] Lot of ICE items (amps, speaker, sub)

[WTS] Lot of ICE items (amps, speakers) Selling my car hifi items in 1 single lot. RM3300 and you get the following, no separate sells. 1. Kenwood XR-4S (4 x 120watts) 2. Kenwood XR-5S (4 x 80watts + 1 x 350watts) 3. Morel Integra Oviation XO 4'' (great for on dash installation) with...
  7. Kenwood XR-5S Excelon 5-Channel amp

Kenwood XR-5S XR-4S Excelon 5-Channel amp 5 channels & 4 channels flag-ship from Kenwood with the following spec: 1. XR-5S (RM1450) 80watts RMS x 4 channel 350watts RMs x 1 channel 2. XR-4S (RM1100) 120watts RMS x 4 channel All in a super compact chassis and good 1 amp solution for...
  8. [WTS] RS Audio Sub; Peerless 8'' SLS; SoundStream Exact 4.2

[WTS] RS Audio Sub; Peerless 8'' SLS; Morel Integra Ovation XO4 1. RS Audio Competition Subwoofer 12'' - Came with sealed 1.2cf box; with Neutrik Speakon connector - Asking RM600 nett last price 2. Morel Integra Oviation XO4 - Full set with original Passive-crossover, very suitable for...
  9. [WTS] OEM Arc Audio Mini Amplifier

I've a few units of the Arc Audio mini clones/OEM. These are Vibe Litebox series amplifier and they used the same board/circuit as per Arc Audio mini series but came with a much friendlier price tag. Miniature size yet with suffice power for most type of installation/requirement. 1. 2 units of...
  10. [WTS] Alpine PDX F6 4x150 watts

Alpine PDX F6 came with box and accessories. RM900 nett
  11. JBL MS8 Processor

Used JBL MS8 in excellent condition, just dekit from the car last week, all accessories and harness are included. Cheers
  12. Sony XAV-70BT 7'' HD

--- sold ---
  13. [WTS] MBQuart DSD216 BNIB

[WTS] MBQuart DSD216 BNIB RM388 FIRM few units available, looking at RM388 each, made in Germany and for those who is interested, can always reach me at 0192399908... regards
  14. [WTB] Honda CRV Mugen Bodykit

Hi there, I've a 1997 Honda CRV in champagne color, I want to find some used or new Mugen bodykit for it, any interested seller please contact me at 0192399908, thanks
  15. [wts] Soundstream Vangogh 500.4

happen to have one up for sell, still mounted inside the car, since speaker already sold, now putting this amp up for sell, used for 4 months and still came with the original box, manual everything... will give a custom amp cover for free...it cover the amp nicely yet hide all the cabling to...
  16. Ventilator for car

hot weather is hard to withstand, and i hate to step in the car after a long afternoon at car park...i came across a few products claim to be able to withdraw the heat from the car while its stationary... www.dag.com.my www.e-vent.com.my these so-called ventilator/blower claimed they can help...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have seen those touch up paint at eneos b4,just wonder how to use it,afraid make it more worst than b4
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience