Search results

1. D

TT Session

How to join u guys for TT??? I am driving a coupe too...
  2. D

NEW MEMBER : pop in for a quick intro

I done nothing much on car. Been busy lately. Tell me what can I do for my car so that I can do some little modification. I am looking forward to increase some power into my car. Let me know. Thanks
  3. D

NEW MEMBER : pop in for a quick intro

Re: MEMBER : pop in for a quick intro [Nick / Name : Daniel Chong Gender : Male Ride Type :Hyundai Coupe 2008 Ride Colour : Silver Location :USJ
  4. D

TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respond!

Re: TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respon count me in.....2008 Hyundai Coupe
  5. D

Where to find shark spoiler

We have TT at Aman Suria. Maybe you can find the answer there.. Call me as I will be going there too to see other coupes. 012-2193836
  6. D

hello to all HCC fellaz

Hi, I just bought a coupe and would like to join this club.. thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The tire war is officially over and Pirelli has been confirmed as Formula One's sole tire supplier in 2011. The FIA World Motor Sport Council (WMSC) confirmed the deal today.

Bridgestone announced last year that it would leave F1 at the end of 2010, throwing open the prestigious position. Pirelli has been the favourite for some time but the decision needed to be ratified by the WMSC.

"Pirelli has been selected...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience