Search results

1. Website Design

Hi all, Need some1 to design ur website? i am a web 2.0 css designer and ofcoz a flash designer to solve ur problem. 1) cal me up for arrangement to meet up, we talk bout wat u wan for ur design. 2) usually i take half day or full day to come out the design in illustrator/jpeg.(i need to...
  2. Looking for honda city/jazz MANUAL GEARBOX

looking for city/jazz l15a manual gearbox. besides, was looking for several item too, here the list: 1) city/jazz manual boot cover/console. 2) imitation bride exas and takata 5point 3inch. 3) used strut bar for honda city 2007. 4) roll cage suitable/modifi for honda city. 5) used tein...
  3. <WTB> skyline r32 (4wd or FR) or silvia s15 NA

looking for r32 (4wd or FR also can) in good condition or silvia s15 NA type (non turbo) in stock condition... any seller? enough money to buy my dream car finally... pls kindly sms me while working hour or cal after working hours thx... allen 012-9792533
  4. Hot wheel model 'Lamborghini Reventon'

hot wheel model lamborghini reventon for sale offer me ur price rare & collectable item pm me to contact me
  5. want to ask about supercharger

recently i was on my supercharger project to my honda city 2007... i have figure it out how to mount the amr300 supercharger... but now i was wondering can i buy or found longer timing belt for honda city ??:confused: i need more advice from u guy... thx~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

today, 11.11.10, as usual every thurs, i will leave my apartment
@ 530am to send my wife & daughter to her parents hse....as i was in the lift heading down,
there were this couple, bout early 40's also together in the lift, they walked ahead of me 1st as i have to detour to the dumpster to throw rubbish. As my other car is usually parked outside the apartment compound, i was carrying my bag & daughter walking out.

When i reached my car, right outside the guard hse, opened the door for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience