Search results

1. D

For the love of our cars and our passion.

Its always the quiet unassuming, unmodified cars that are the fastest. I seriously think visual modders are compensating for something.
  2. D

Project Z - Week 25 Deleted

I'm a fellow writer and I for one, find the "genital comment" extremely offensive, this isn't some pissing competition, your last article assumed that everyone reading ZTH never sat in a car before, that might work in a play school, but ZTH? I don't care if Speedzone didn't request a write-up...
  3. D

Project Z Week 25 : SpeedZone Motorsports visit

Dear Capt Obvious, Wow this is a very education piece on what steering wheels and helmets and suits. I didn't know what they were for in the first place. -keknoob
  4. D

I am BLaCkHoWLiNG and.. I am here for your suffering

I can't give you my money But I give you my respect. All hail the troll king.
  5. D

Top Gear's "Faster than an Evo Challenge"

wait am I the only one that finds this post very self-contradicting. being posted by someone who is trying to get people to fund a supercar challenging Z-car? did i miss something?
  6. D

Sad: Orchard Road Floods once again - Exotics destroyed

at least the 458 isn't on fire. somehow I don't feel sorry for the 458 or the Superleggera or the 911 GT3. But really weep for the V12 Vantage, those things are limited production.
  7. D

Random Exotics Pics 2

Good luck to the dude who owns the Veyron in KL, would love to see him change tyres alone on that sucker. Hope the Wearnes dealership is prepared to handle it.
  8. D

Full trailer for Fast Five is out

Vin Diesel fights The Rock Chuck Norris is impressed.
  9. Falken Ziex ZE522 195/55/r15 for sale

Good evening, Selling off these used Falken Ziex ZE522 (4pcs) at least 80% thread remaining. For your viewing pleasure. Payment method: COD anywhere in Subang Jaya and Petaling Jaya. Price: RM477 for 4pcs Location: Subang Jaya Reason for sale: Mix up in some arrangements mean I have...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bros....

just want some feedback from those who change their stock cam pulley to adjustables...

need to know if it has any effect, or not much at all in terms of performance...

thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience