Search results

1. F

Satria Neo CPS problem

yup... mine got 3 weeks only. thank to bro evo. nice deal with your brother.. highly recommend to liase with him.
  2. F

Satria Neo Performance Hideout.

that's remark for campro engine. any info on campro cps ? for those who already test their machine, appreciate for your share here.
  3. F

Satria Neo CPS problem

guys... received my neo today at PJ branch, then going back to hometown in Melaka, mileage clocked at 270. *sigh* can't wait to reach 1000. btw, anyone here who feel free to yamcha or whateva it is, do inform me so that we can have TT together. TQ
  4. F

Satria Neo CPS problem

LOL. my no not so nice - 4digits only. it cost me RM300 (pahang registration no). market price ; i think better you refer to this link. RTD Malaysia Official Portal - Vehicle registration number application guide Booking Fees The minimum booking fee for each registration number is...
  5. F

Satria Neo CPS problem

hahha.. u must not believe when i say this ; loan apply : 10th September 09 bank interview : 11th September 09 loan approve : 14th September 09 change doc** : 15th September 09 sign agreement : 17th September 09 buy no. at JPJ : 17th September 09 Registration : Next week (hopefully)...
  6. F

Satria Neo CPS problem

mine will be next thursday...waaa...really want that car.. suppose to get by this week (before raya) but u know how the mentality of the jpj people when working on the last day before raya ??? damn... cant wait to catch up you u guys and all the satria neo club members. btw ; credit and...
  7. F

Satria Neo CPS problem

Hahah.. last time I went to Glenmarie, didnt find any chick. Damn! Need to go back there and seeking for May. cpslover, only one chick name May ka ? No other like June ka , April ka.. hehhee.. Btw, guys, that one for sales, what about service? I heard Glenmarie is not good in term of service...
  8. F

Satria Neo CPS problem

Guys, Firstly, sorry coz I think it's not suitable to ask at this thread as it's not for problem statement but just general info. I already post at proton thread but seems no one reply on that. Hopefully, you guyz can share with me. Im going to book for neo cps this month. Last time I went to...
  9. F

Calling all Neo Cps owner

Guys, i think im going to book for neo cps this month. Last time I went to Glenmarie proton edar, the sales person told me that I need to wait at least for 2-3 months to get the car. Is it true ? If it is, should be no problem for me as I have car to drive. Just need to get confirmation on this...
  10. F

6 speed!!

Guys, any info on this ? Really appreciate your help. Thank you
  11. F

Honda Integra DC2 94/97

bro, where's your location ? any best price if prefer cash ? btw, bump for you.
  12. F

RON95 or RON97??

I think i agree with minivan. Weekdays use ron95 and weekend use ron97. but my doubt here, is there any effect for the engine in long term if we keep changing using different type on RON ?
  13. F

6 speed!!

sifu, couple questions here : 1. Can I use LSD oil for 6spd g/b without lsd ? Is there any long / short effect on the gearbox ?:confused: 2. Do you have any info / recommendation where can i overhaul and repair 6spd gearbox ? Same problem with other 6spd user (my 3rd gear syncro broken...
  14. F

ae92 body kit

Guyz, just want to ask, is there any PU / fibre for this type of bodykit ? Is all accessory shop have this model ? One more thing, between PU and fibre, which one is more expensive and better (in term of fragile and weather resistance?) Thank you

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can anyone recommend a workshop that can custom make gear ratios and Final Drive..including installation. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience