Search results

1. Serious SQ Stuff FS

Hi It breaks my heart to sell this but Im no longer into ICE and its a waste to keep this stuff. Most of it are brand new unless stated. The used item are in pristine condition and all are guaranteed to work as it suppose to be. 1. BNIB Excessive Amperage 300 amps (rated 310 amps)...
  2. WTB: Good HU or processor

Looking for a 9887 or a P80rs2 or anything that can do like: i. Support Ipod touch 4g ii. internal 3 way xover (so i dont have to install external one) iii. Some tuning capabilities (not a straight SQ guy here) iv. Not so ugly faceplate (so I dont have to hide it) Or any processor. Just...
  3. Mohawk ME 12" subs user.....

my friend just bought it yesterday and when i look at the specs its quite confusing. it has no power rating on its manual and on the box stated 600w max so i assume it would be around 300w rms. But if you look at the subs it has relatively large spider and double stacks magnet and quite bulky...
  4. Adire released its new line specs

found it while browsing an surprise that the changes of specs Adire made with their new line of subs. For the Tempest the Vas has decreased from 317L to 200L and Xmax increase from 16mm to 18mm one way. Now the problem is the price also increase. Now the Koda is available full line (10",12" and...
  5. Ported VS. Sealed enclosure

ok since most of you will argue about what enclosure is the best out there lets have a discussion on it. Any opinions are welcome but pls give facts over fiction. i copied an articles about it. Read and share your view: Ported systems are all around good performers, and most commercial home...
  6. Kembara Alternator

hey everyone. i have one question. anyone know the Kembara Alternator power rating? I'm into ICE so now having power difficulties in keeping up with my ICE. thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bov
currently my fren is driving Airtrek Turbo
he needs a bov. he wants Greddy Type-S
and i got this deal from a fren, but im not sure how does it sounds like..

now i want to make things clear between this 2 bov:

Greddy type-s (purple colour) and greddy type-s (black colour) any difference as in the sound wen they blow?
anyone tried these 2 bov b4 kindly tell me how does it sounds like.
my fren got no contacts so asked me to help him.

i got sum info sumwher in here saying that both of this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience