Search results

1. T

Should I get 350z Auto or Manual ?? :(

1. all 350z auto are 5 speed with + - manual shift mode. no paddle shift like rx8 though. 2. yep it will. the gearbox is there what do you expect lol 3. depends. on average i got 8.5km/l for my 6MT. 70L tanks if im not mistaken. the best i pull was 12.5km/l, steady 100km/h at 6th gear...
  2. T

Should i get a HR? Opinion needed

i dont even know if grey importer selling, but gudluck. some forum with people that ride both 03 DE and 07 HR says the 03 DE is pile of shit. so you decide.
  3. T

350z Manual Gearbox grinds when going from 6th to 5th

2003-2005 Z have faulty syncro that randomly grind. Mine does on 2nd-3rd mostly. The best fix is actually change the whole gearbox to a new batch. Batch number CD009 is the best.
  4. T

Inspira, If convert body parts to Lancer GT

lol butthurt lancer owner. its still Mitsubishi, its still a lancer. it just rebadged. nothing "ciplak" bout that haha.
  5. T

SIC Track Day

theres an open trackday at 24oct from the activity calendar. is it confirmed?
  6. T

350z is not an ideal car for track?

so.... congrats? :hmmmm: ---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:00 AM ---------- thx but mahal la :P i wait for open trackday.
  7. T

350z is not an ideal car for track?

its good to see theres a z owner who loves it and drive it like it should, hehe. its a good car on track if you wanna have fun. if you want to go for time attack, type r is still the best. designed to charge into the corner, unlike z where you need to go in slow, slingshot fast out. if you a pro...
  8. T

Exclusive test drive on the 370z specially for Fairlady club members

is shah alam stadium? bukit jalil? or different stadium? anyway imma joining :biggrin:
  9. T

BallsOut Drift

nah, i just dun like him :P but then im not into drift. im more to the track and racing line stuff hehe
  10. T

BallsOut Drift

djan? thx but no thx.
  11. T

Whether to import the entire thread to www.fairladymalaysia.com

haha z club need to make a tt la. rx8 club is best example. always active, tt always got people. thats why my z not moving already. always lepak rx8 tt haha.
  12. T

Minimum Petrol Ron

AKI91 or RON96 minimum as stated on USDM Z manual. Dunno bout JDM, but just pump RON97 inside, dun be so cheap lol.
  13. T

lets have a fairlady gathering.

a lonely awana drive. after that i go to bukit tinggi. but fuck berjaya for their unpainted road bumps :mad: :stupid: makes my rim bujur since i dun see it till it was late :banghead: :bawling: bro mazranz, hardee, pocong and lah, jom this week :biggrin: and anyone know...
  14. T

Japan GT 2010

cant go anywhere on June... theres a lot of ppl tax i need to settle :x
  15. T

going well. can start driving again. tt jom hehe
  16. T

Random Exotics Pics

nice... tore the car too hell at sepang, then sell it to customer. jeezz :rolleyes:
  17. T

nice. just like my biker friends. call, meet and go. even when it only 2 of us haha. i'll call when i bored hehe
  18. T

hope theres people at aman suria today.... please dun sell ur z just because its not trendy anymore, that just lame.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The go-kart circuit at the Sepang International Circuit (SIC) was recently refurbished and has been relaunched together with a new operator in charge that will now co-manage the go-kart circuit with SIC.

Designed by renowned Formula One track designer Hermann Tilke, the man responsible for the layout of SIC’s main track as well as other tracks on the Formula One calendar, the go-kart track is 1.247km long...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience