Search results

1. yeahjamal

CR-Z talk

i can smell a serious talk coming up about mods on CRZs.. hehe..
  2. yeahjamal

CR-Z talk

Aiya.. Jceh me small peanut only... Go yamcha alone.. Its gud to have new friends.. U drive what colour ah? Later we TT sekali la can? Need to learn frm sifu.. ---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:34 AM ---------- I never use the...
  3. yeahjamal

CR-Z talk

who said a CRZ is a Sports car eh? its only a Sporty Hybrid.. :facepalm: i am a proud owner of a CRZ and i have never claimed such thing.. just what jceh have said above.. i have to agree on that.. well for me it serves the purpose getting frm point a to point b with low fuel consumption...
  4. yeahjamal

Rigid Collar - RACETECH Chassis Alignment Kit

got any for CRZ? Pm me details.. thanks . . :)
  5. yeahjamal

[WTS] SPOON CR93 Blue

is this the only colour that you have? or u have the hyper black (Silver) colour as well?
  6. yeahjamal

searching for number plate.

Just go to jpj.gov.my the on the bottom part theres a link for scenario nombor2 pndaftaran terkini.. There's a list for whole Malaysia. Also I'd u click on the calendar ( bottom right ) there's a schedule for soon to release and to be release..
  7. yeahjamal

searching for number plate.

I guess that JPJ won't I've out details just like that to random people.. If u have connections in there y not..
  8. yeahjamal

Nissan Official Detailing Clinic by The Detailiens

Again.....superb hands at work....u guys are giving me jaw cramps...as this is jaw dropping art..can't wait for arrange with you guys to do some detailing and paint protector on my new ride..!
  9. yeahjamal

Porsche 911 GT2 (997) Extreme Paint Correction!!!

Jaw dropping.. Sweet detailing.. Kudos..
  10. yeahjamal

Authentic Oakley shades for sale...

do u have oakley conduct in stock? free bump:biggrin:
  11. yeahjamal

WTB: Drift RC Car

stil looking?:wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello friends and sifus.....i just do some minor modification on my satria neo...currently im installing 1 inch spacer into my wheels....so the problems is how can i diy to flip the arc fender myself....i have browsing the u tube and see how to do rear fender rolls....it required some machinery to do it...:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience