Search results

1. Chic youths in flashy cars: Cops smash investment scam

Came across this news yesterday and thought of sharing since it involves Skylines and GTRs... Click here: http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/fmt-english/news/general/8487-chic-youths-in-flashy-cars-cops-smash-investment-scam Youth beware.... GTRs are everyone's dream machines, but don't let...
  2. FreakedOut

Just discovered a forum section in ZTH 'Car Crimes and Securities', been reading through some of the posts and now it freaks me out.... Can anyone talk me out of it as I don't think I'll ever felt safe to leave my ride out of sight anymore...:bawling:
  3. Labour charge on normal oil change

Is it normal to be charged RM400 on labour itself for changing Engine oil, Gearbox oil, all differential oils, break oil, oil filter and fuel filter? :confused:
  4. Quite worrisome problem with my BNR34

While cruising, usually at low speed, the engine would suddenly like died when I decided to step it up and make some speed, but its not really dead because its still running just that out of the sudden, it lost the normal sound from it's exhaust and sounded like 'spitting'... and at the same...
  5. Mileage Indicator

My mileage indicator doesn't lit up anymore...... any of you faces the same issue before? is it just a L.E.D. fused, or something worse?
  6. Useful Info

Guys, check out this site I just came across: http://usagtr.googlepages.com/skylineinfo Cheers!
  7. Tolerance range for various temperature

Any idea what are the safe tolerances for oil-temp/water temp/ext temp/int temp/etc. for GTR 34? Is it dangerous if out of the tolerance range? will outstation travelling caused these temperatures to shoot up and eventually caused your engine to 'pop'?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:confused_smile: anybody can help me!!??..

i just change fer new SARD R2D2 b.O.V...

the sound of the b.o.v...haiyyaaaa...

its just hear my `returned air`...

anybody...???how i can change the sound??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience