Search results

1. P

Locktech More Safe Security Pedal Lock !!

Pls PM me the Price TQ
  2. P

car rammed in petrol station kiosk

Like this also can happen... Malang Tidak Berbau... Enjoy your Day Dude!! :driver: <object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/il6606G_QrM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param...
  3. P

Where do RX-8 owners do their maintenance

dude, how the RX8 fuel consumption? - urban? - highway? - mix?
  4. P

Satria Neo CPS problem

Really CANNOT accept that a new owner are advice to use RAIN X because his new wiper blade is easy bend....
  5. P

[WTS] Eibach Products

how much for myvi absorber? front set? rear set? TQ
  6. P

Satria Neo CPS problem

sigh...... so confirmed that the wiper blade is NOT under Warranty? so how much it cost you to replace a new 1? maybe u can bargain them to give u discount on that have u check already how much outside selling? 2. so where u guys wana meet up? KL? All The BEST!!! :driver:
  7. P

Satria Neo CPS (M)Gear Ratio Data

try search at paul tan.... By the way.... u want the NEO CPS's Gear Ratio Data for wat?
  8. P

Satria Neo CPS problem

CPSLover, I totally 100% raise hand and leg support you to claim the faulty wiper!!! and i BELIEVE what u said here too..and u also do immediate action mms to icare too!! Ya.. COE is far and wasting time keep waiting there... "Impossible" doesn't means it won't happen!!! but ur car got...
  9. P

Satria Neo CPS problem

CPSLover, r u means the wiper's rubber stuck in the "windscreen's plastic panel"? sametime the wiper motor keep moving and cause the wiper's stick bend? 1st time i heard this kind of problems!!! b4 that ur wiper will touch the "windscreen's plastic panel" when it function? O_O!!! hope u...
  10. P

Satria Neo CPS problem

I am agree with "Yong_5290"... NEO CPS is nothing special then other sedan or faimily trend model... every1 have CPS... and they quote the price quite high too NEO CPS @ RM57K Gen2 CPS @ RM55K
  11. P

neo cps 1.6 or civic ek b16a?

Ya... in term of everything/every view honda had been proven in the market for so many years P1 Campro engine less than 10years old really quite far away from the topic already.. for my view: if you get ek u better check the car b4 u buy or ask some1 expert here to check for u... if u...
  12. P

93na RELEX... what i means is i must ask for his permission b4 i post anything here.. RELEX ya... I was wrong in 1st step that i spread the news here without his permission... RELEX ya...
  13. P

He was fXXX me off already just now...cause i spread this news in forum... All the while he is very Low Profile until you talk "Car" to him...:idea: many ppl mod for his G2... can be say "1 Malaysia Concept"!!! :burnout: Malay, Chinese and etc are involved in his G2 modification... Really...
  14. P

i didn't said it is NA engine...(i duno which fellow said I said it is NA engine...:thefinger:) definitely it is modified Campro Engine.... and it is 255HP on dyno chart from Sunway (i forgot which shop he went) 255HP Not 155HP... 155HP nothing surprise to tell oso... It is OK... I knew nobody...
  15. P

Satria Neo CPS problem

hey bro! contratulation getting ur car so fast!! LOL!!! by the way how much for the buying number for ur car? how the market price of buying number now? :driver:
  16. P

he kept his dyno chart when he go everywhere... :adore: and he will show to any1 when needed... :adore::adore::adore:
  17. P

my friend civic 7 "Original NA engine" lo... my colleague mod Campro
  18. P

My colleague Gen2 Campro onwheel dyno @ 255HP my friends Civic 7 owner dun believe.... :driver:
  19. P

=> Proton SAVVY facelift ???

very poor pp work...
  20. P

Satria Neo CPS problem

NightRider wish u can get ur NEO CPS ASAP ^_^ wat color? manual? auto? maybe u can join NEO Club to catch up with NEO gang SatriaNeoClub.com.my (Formerly SatriaNeoClub.net) Satria Neo Online Community [Satria Neo Club Online Community]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have seen this one time too many times, spy shots of the upcoming Nissan GTR Spec M; a more refined, comfortable and ultimately less hardcore than the regular or Spec V version. So this time around we bring to you an entire 7-minute long spy video of the supposed Spec M testing in and around the Nurburgring.

The Spec M was rumored to make its debut at last year's Tokyo Motor Show, but obviously...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience