Search results

1. T

3SGTE ST215 into ANE11

your mechanic working so fast~!
  2. T

boost on stock caldina

stock is 0.6-0.7 only~!:rofl:
  3. T

Help to identify TRD Thermostat! Seller gave wrong info..

will u sell me cheap cheap? I know it for what car already~:rofl: The TRD thermostat didn't wrote any TRD word on it, but it got wrote the code on it.
  4. T

My 4AGZTE project progress

Not sure want to go Standalone of still using Piggyback. If money available, I will go for Standalone, but if lack of money I think I will go for Unichip.
  5. T

Southern Queensland University ---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:49 AM ---------- I dunno how you get it. Sorry but I really at Australia.
  6. T

I at Australia about 2 year already. I at Queensland, Maryborough.
  7. T

More picture: My throttle body 70mm: ---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:05 AM ---------- Ok... I get it, will try to upload more different angle picture.
  8. T

I still at there, will coming back this March 15, 2010 Sorry for any member waiting the update, but sincerely I have minimal speed. Anyway I will try my best in updating. ---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------...
  9. T

Futeball, What picture you willing to see? The picture I can snap, I will snap for you.
  10. T

Chang, your imagination was wrong. I at Australia is study, the wifi is I stolen from my neighbor but now is blocked me to access already. Now I only use mobile to online, that why I had very limited internet access. ---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous...
  11. T

Is Wira/Satria seat railing almost the same with SEG AE101?

Not same, because last time I did put a EVO 2 recaro seat in my SE. Result is you need to re-modification of 3 tapak.
  12. T

What automatic engine would be good for my AE92

A owner from SP? My cousin house also at there. Anyway... sorry for hearing the sad story from you, but what car you looking for next?
  13. T

ae92 can fix ae101 crystal lamp n rear lamp ?

front conversion I saw before, but rear conversion I never seem before yet. Front conversion still need to cut and paste job, it can be done. But still depend your fixer skill.
  14. T

A perfect answer for me, your thinking are 100% same as mine. Thanks for supporting me! Right now I at Australia had very limited internet access, now using handphone to online only. My neighbor was locked his Wifi. My project current progress still unknown, but I know it still keep on...
  15. T

Hey guy, I never shipped my car back to Australia! Please don't make story! ---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:43 PM ---------- If can met him, that would be pleasant! ---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump...
  16. T

I'm not going for 18AFR this time man! This time I plan to get around 10-14AFR and I know the previous failure history, but it was not mean that I will stick at 18AFR and forever!... I know where my previous mistake, and please give me a chance! ---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- 6...
  17. T

What automatic engine would be good for my AE92

how about this: http://www.mudah.my/Halfcut-Toyota-Corolla-Levin-AE92-GT-4-Door-5154213.htm you can get many thing out of that halfcut!
  18. T

A.c.i.s

I know his 4EFTE history, but did he really done ACIS conversion in starlet already? Just willing to know the outcome only...
  19. T

Step by step picture & procedure? Sorry... I'm not the person who done all the thing... I will only update the picture of progress done... What photo u want, i will try to snap from what I can do. If want to remove all the thing just for snap, who going to bare for me to dismantle the thing?
  20. T

what type of gear box

Auto? Why don't just upgrade Manual while so hard in searching..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, I'm in search of 4G13 Ecu wiring. ECU Code is MD354633 please do provide me. 4G13P from proton wira will also work for me. Thank You
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience