Search results

1. Honda Integra DC5 Type-R

Year 2004/2009. Black in colour. Accident free. Excellent condition, view to appreciate. included aftermarket parts: -Hondata K-Pro engine management -Pivot Speedmeter V speed/g-force/0-400m -Hard Race rear camber kit -Winmax Japan 800c rear brake pads -Winmax Japan 500c front brake pads...
  2. Touge Session on 6/11/11...anyone in???? :)

we r goin to ulu yam or either titi kong this coming Sunday morning about 8 in the morning. anyone interested to join??? the meet up point will be confirm later....:)
  3. any altezza interested for a friendly touge?

Good day to all Altezza owners here... Lately, i had been touge with an Altezza lately, it is very fast and he isnt from this group. hence, i would like to take an opportunity to have a friendly touge with the Altezza owners here in future..... Please do not mistaken me here, this is...
  4. DC5 Gathering on this coming Saturday, 27th November 2010

Dear all DC5 Members, Its has been a while since the last gathering of DC5 members. Hereby I would like to organize a gathering for all the DC5 members. The arrangement will be include makan minum, dyno run for our DC5 and also some nite run. Currently, we are looking for sponsor for this...
  5. anyone interested in touge????

good day to all members.... understand that most of us here are track drivers, but it seems that the next track day will be quite sum time from now, for the moment, i wish to arrange a touge for those who are interested....please update on this thread if you are interested.... details for...
  6. Hondata K-100 for sale....

selling for RM 3.3k include installation and tuning. Tune by reliable tuner and only 5 unit left. SWAP ONLY. interested please call me at 012 3893078. thanks!
  7. Sunday Morning Touge....

harlo to all...can we organize some morning drive to certain places like ulu yam or genting???its been quite sum time that our DC5 stays low and hardly interact with each other... hehe...
  8. DC5 with the Cops?

lately i saw this clip in youtube.com that the dc5 having a drag race with the cops's Evo X. im just curious to know whose car is it and more else i heard that the particular car manage to over take a skyline GTR 34 in Duke highway. anyone got idea on whose car is this and wat's the mod of the...
  9. Pivot Plug n play gauges for Golf GTI and Cooper.

For VW Golf GTI and Cooper. 3 Pivot Gauges which plug with the OBD only. Display oil temp, water temp and boost. no wiring needed. just plug and play. stock is available and price will be cheaper if group buy. currently the price per set which include 3 gauges is RM2400. please do contact me at...
  10. AFOS on 31st may 2009

hello fellow buddies... i got a call yesterday frm the AFOS organiser. they wanted to invite us to the AFOS on the 31st of May to put our cars there.any one interested???will be there from 10 a.m. till noon lo...and there you will be free to watch the Asian Touring CAr Series rd4 together with...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I would like to know is it possible to change a 4g15 engine to a twin cam 4g91 engine by just inserting a 4g91 engine and using the same 4g15 ,gearbox ,extractor and so on.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience