Search results

1. mastaqalia

Wira Axis,Extreme,Pro2,V-design,Evo8,Bomex,Frt & Rear bumper 4 Wira Sedan & Aeroback

Re: Wira Axis,Extreme,Pro2,V-design,Evo8,Bomex,Frt & Rear bumper 4 Wira Sedan & Aerob hello douglas575, best price for v-design and v-design v2 please tq :love:
  2. mastaqalia

MOMO Drifting steering

upload here also. we all want to see tq :love:
  3. mastaqalia

very noob guy asking about audio here [SERIOUSLY]

hello all! im back in alor star, kedah for hari raya. still cuti for the whole week. i wonder if anyone knows any ICE shop in my area besides "kedai abang" and "kedai jimat kos"? tq 4 d info! tq :love:
  4. mastaqalia

[WTS] Raya Promotions !!!

hello Ice Kenwood best price for Rockfort Fanatic X Comp Set please tq :love:
  5. mastaqalia

MOHAWK SILVER 6.5" 200Watt COMPONENT *LIMITED EDITION*

hello jerrykidz, best price fot this item please. tq :love:
  6. mastaqalia

Fiber/Polyurethane Bodykits @ Rock Motorsport Auto Styling

Re: Fiber/Polyurethane Bodykits hello rock lee best price for wira GSR spoiler and wira PROMOTE bumper please. tq :love:
  7. mastaqalia

painting services (cont'd from previous ERASED threads)

salam fazid quote me for painting a wira promote bumper and a wira GSR spoiler please tq :love:
  8. mastaqalia

PROTON Bodykits & Spoilers Store [Wira/Waja/Gen2/Satria/Perdana/Savvy/Iswara/Putra]

Re: PROTON Bodykits & Spoilers Store [Wira/Waja/Gen2/Satria/Perdana/Savvy/Iswara/Putr hello KrAyven, best price for Wira GSR spoiler and Wira PROMOTE (fibre) bumper please. tq:love:
  9. mastaqalia

i am planning to setup my audio this way and if i have extra money im going to upgrade my HU with more equalizer and built-in features thanks
  10. mastaqalia

what if ayam brand hardware and very nice tuning? the 30% - 70% still in effect?
  11. mastaqalia

zenn and everyone, thanks very much. actually i was about to ask those questions here but u've already gave answers. i have a very good understanding of what to buy now. p/s: at first i thought when u guys see my first post u would say "nahh, another noob" but frankly i'm quite shocked with...
  12. mastaqalia

papagoines and cacin, thanks for your explanations. you guys clear things up for me quite nicely. now i know what to search for in the ads, at least. everyone's reply is much appreciated. thanks! regards
  13. mastaqalia

mine is quite same as yours CDX-GT280S and i drive a sedan wira. sure the bass is not as "boom-boom" as the woofers but i hear to the sound of my pc's altec lansing 4121 everyday so i kind of wanted to boost the bass a lil bit. the reason i dont want subwoofer is i need that boot space for my...
  14. very noob guy asking about audio here [SERIOUSLY]

hello guys, i bought sony xplod XS-GTF6935B last week to replace the rear stock speaker. the sound kind of nice compared to the old one. i am planning to buy a COMPONENT SET to fit into door panel and NOT PLANNING ON ADDING SUBWOOFER. usually in the ads the component set would come with a...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Have anybody have experience changing a 2jz gte vvti engine block with 1jz gte non vvti block.
Beside the complete engine block what other part I need to change?

My current car is an aristo aka lexus GS300 came with 2jz gte vvti twin turbo and the reason I want to do this is to save money from the expensive roadtax. Currently paying for 2K+ and will be reduce to 800 if I change the block.

If possible share with me the pros and cons after changing the 1jz engine block.

Please...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience