Search results

1. jdm_jdm

Euro Honda Accord CL9

Sweet, NSX DNA TSX.
  2. jdm_jdm

Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

OK OK.... I see I can get someone to video while I am driving. Then I share here!
  3. jdm_jdm

Dont know.... at least you reply... yeah! My friend is going to bring in the R-Flash to Malaysia. My CL9 could be the first one to try it out. you guy think I should make a video for "before" and "after"?
  4. jdm_jdm

This CL7 thread still active? Anyone Heard about R-Flash from Australia?
  5. jdm_jdm

Mercedes Benz E250 CGI AMG Sports Japan Spec Unregistered Yr2010

Walao ... who is at the passenger seat?
  6. jdm_jdm

Can a V-tec NA achieve close to 300km/h?

Anyone got NSX for sale?
  7. jdm_jdm

Accord CL9

Seriously, the CL9 is very nice to drive, I drove it before, actually CL9 is call Acura TSX in the North America. TSX is one of the popular JDM car in the USA, they have 6 speeds manual and also Automatic transmission version. What you need to do is Hondata your CL9, the reflash makes huge...
  8. jdm_jdm

FS: Bmw E31 850Ci 1989/1994 @RM 78,000 only

downgrade to 2500cc then can consider... hahaha ... road tax too expensive
  9. jdm_jdm

Mitsubishi Evolution 9 Lancer (M) -05/06

Luv this car very much!
  10. jdm_jdm

Honda Civic Type R (M) FD2R -06

post more interior and engine pictures pls...
  11. jdm_jdm

WTS: honda civic EG 2 doors B18CR

bro, the engine cfm is B18CR? Cause the intake manifold looks like B16A punya or Skunk2? If B18CR... may i know which year halfcut? JPJ endose? pls pm best price
  12. jdm_jdm

mods on Accord CF4

Saw a Sg CL9 Honda accord this morning. Just want to ask Sifu from this JDM Accord forum.... Anyone, is the CL9 200ps automatic with the setup: grupperM intake, Mugen catback, PLM race extractor and Hondata flash can run faster than a ori CL7 Euro R 6 speeds manual? The guy is my fren's...
  13. jdm_jdm

Cl7 cl8 cl9

CL7 got 2 specs: CL7A : K20A 155ps (Automatic) Engine same as Local Civic 2.0 0-100km/h : 8.9sec CL7 EURO R: K20A 220ps (Manual) 0-100km/h: 7.2sec CL9 Type S: K24A 200ps (Automatic) same as Odyssey Absolute Model 0-100km/h: 7.8sec CL9 Type S: K24A 200ps (Manual 6 speeds) 0-100km/h: 7.5sec...
  14. jdm_jdm

Honda Accord CF4 converted to CL1 Euro-R

Euro r h22a or normal h22a? LSD trans?
  15. jdm_jdm

mods on Accord CF4

Transmission grind d..... Someone miss shift badly before .
  16. jdm_jdm

06/07 Honda Accord CL7 Euro

Thanks! ---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:45 PM ---------- Civic FD is nice as well, but too bad that I can't take trade in. Cause I am not car dealer.
  17. jdm_jdm

Dear all, Please read the adv carefully, this is not Euro R model, this is a Euro spec Accord. The car is similar to Euro R, but if this is a Euro R, the price should be around RM150k - RM165k for 2006 model. Euro R got different interior seats, and is Manual transmission with 220ps K20A...
  18. jdm_jdm

Another one ...
  19. jdm_jdm

Here are the pictures for interior and engine bay.
  20. jdm_jdm

I think you make a mistake, back in 2 years time, my brother sold his Silver color CL7. At that moment, mine was in grey color (the grey very near black), mine was never ever post for sell before. This is the first adv of my car. My brother one was manufacture in 2005, mine is 2006 ( facelift...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello SIFU's...:wavey:
I am concern and wondering will the EK9 Type R Steering fit CRV First Generation ?
Because this morning I went out to see someone who selling their Honda EK9 Type R Steering Wheel...
At last I ended up cancel our dealing because he also not sure if the EK9 Type R Steering will fit into My Car...

But recently when I was looking for this steering on internet...I saw there's someone selling it and state on his sale thread that it will fit on CRV!!!
And also I looked up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience