Search results

1. frank118

Subang USJ1 - Auto Service, Repair, Spray Paint and Detailer

How much to respray satria NEO bonnet, original black. Existing top coat worn off only. Thank you sir.
  2. frank118

W E L C O M E to M A C ! ! !

Greetings sifus, Would a BOV do any good for a stock engine? Please advise...thanks.
  3. frank118

Show us your Mitsubishi Airtrek pictures...

Thanks ED...appreciate it.
  4. frank118

Guys, Whats the ideal tyre size to go with 18" rims? Advise??
  5. frank118

Hey Miras. Show some pics of your new rims and rubbers. Been thinking of changing mine as well from standard. Share price and where too. Thanks.
  6. frank118

Mitsubishi Airtrek Marketplace Links - Parts and Others.

I think the carbon fibre finish looks great with the silver. Are there any good body kit suppliers for the trek in KL guys? Looking at VIPing as an optional look.
  7. frank118

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:Found out it was tbe turbo timer. Overrode the Immo too. Did a cut off with the speed limiter as well. Have to check the next couple of days on the battery voltage. IT is nice to be back to ZTH, been a long while since I posted.
  8. frank118

HI ZTH MAC clubbers, Just got hold of my second hand Airtrek...2 weeks ago. Need to go check some wiring work as it is draining battery. Anyone come across this problem?
  9. frank118

Lowering Ride height. (Need advice)

Lowered springs = harder settings, been scrapping bumps on and off.
  10. frank118

Satria neo question........

Speedworks have a nice kit...reliable too.
  11. frank118

buying used satria neo..help wanted!

There will always be problems now or later. Dude, we are dealing with moving parts here. They all have a life span. Its how you maintain them. But fear not, with the Neo, there are loads of aftermarket and compatible parts. So it wont be that bad.
  12. frank118

How Do I Rip Out Satria Neo's Alarm etc?

Yep, just go to an accessory shop, they took mine out real easy though.
  13. frank118

buying used satria neo..help wanted!

I have a Neo manual '09 and still driving it to work. Had mods done along the way. I had some electrical issues in the beginning which seemed to be a nagging problem for campro engines. The other problems were like the fuel pump issues. [/IMG]
  14. frank118

Satria Neo Aerokit

Can you quote me just for CPS spoiler? Thanks.
  15. frank118

Throttle Controller-So Many In The Market now

yep...tried the shadow over the weekend and the conclusion is that it may be good for the light footed drivers.
  16. frank118

[WTS] LATEST 60mm Autogauge STEPPER MOTOR SWISS MOVEMENT Gauge

Hi arbin, Interested in the prosport LED gauges below: Electrical Volt/Oil Pressure Gauge ( With Sensor ) - RM240 Electrical Volt/Tachometer Gauge - RM200 Electrical Volt/Air Fuel Ratio Gauge - RM200 Do you have anyone you recommend to install and how much? Cause a lot guys I know...
  17. frank118

Satria Neo CPS problem

I guess if you would still have to go for the 215R15 at least to look better...then again its back to square one with pick up.
  18. frank118

Throttle Controller-So Many In The Market now

well..i am gonna go try out the Shadow and see if it performs guys.
  19. frank118

What is this? (Pic inside)

just a guess but it looks like an adapter for the gear solenoid...mystery...
  20. frank118

Brakes - Single pot, twin pot & 4 pot

big difference between twin pot nad 4 pot, if you are on the track. Twin pots wont do any good after a few laps and you will be heading into the sand trap. For street use and mild mannered driving, twin pot is more than sufficient.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai, i need explanation on original boss kit spoon...
spoon boss kit have any stamp "spoon" on it to prove that it's originally spoon part coz the design same like universal@aftermarket bosskit...

help me to justified

extra photo to see the stamp "spoon"...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience