Search results

1. SXV10 Toyota Camry

Hi, Newbie owner of a 1994 At toyota camry, sxv10 wide body. Can anyone recommend a shop where i can buy -pastic or cf Bodykits -Powerfolding side mirror -Power folding side mirror switch and relay Hope you can help because this car didn't come out locally In Manila,Philippines. so i'm...
  2. B

d2

do you have for 99 mitsubishi galant?
  3. B

Alloy Wheel Nuts

do you have 1.5 - RAYS Alloy Racing Wheel Nuts,Silver color, 16 pcs. how much + shipping cost to Manila,Philippines? does it come w/ a lugnut adaptor? the tool used to screw in or out the lugnut. hope to hear from you sir! thanks!
  4. B

Tanabe Coil spring for all kind of cars.

i didn't get a pm sir. ---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:13 PM ---------- or if you have tanabe coilovers for my 99 mitsubishi galant? how much plus shipping? adjustable height,adjustable damping plus camber/pillowball mount...
  5. B

17" rim for cheap sale

is this 8 holes universal? pcd???
  6. B

17" BBS FORGED rim

4holes or just 5holes?
  7. B

Tein Ha Adjustable Soft Hard .mit Vr4 Racing Brake Hose & Racing Parts

do you have coilovers for a 1999 mitsubishi galant?
  8. B

D2 Racing Adjustable Suspension

do you have for a 99 mitsubishi galant? how much plus shipping to manila,philippines?
  9. B

Tanabe Coil spring for all kind of cars.

do you have tanabe lowering springs for a 99 mitsubishi galant? i'm looking for a 1.8 - 2.0 inches drop. how much is it plus shipping ro Manila,Philippines?
  10. B

GAB Suspension Authorised dealer

Hi, I'm from Manila,Philippines. Do you have GAB SS Coilovers w/ Pillowball for a 99 Mitsubishi Galant ? How much is it? what's the total cost of Gab SS plus shipping to Manila?
  11. 1998 - 2003 Mitsubishi Galant Shark Thread

Newbie here in the forums from Manila,Philippines! Former 2003 Lancer owner, Current 1998 Galant owner.
  12. B

[WTS] 17" 18" ADVAN RZ rim NEWINBOX

is it possible for you to ship the rims to manila,philippines?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anybody can help me what i need to ensure the mivec system can running in my 4g93 na engine if i change the:

- Mivec head, intake manifold, throttle body, distributor, plug cable. Can the mivec function well if I still use the same wiring and ecu? Or can it function if i just install the mivec controller? I hope anybody can share the knowledge, experience and information.Thank U...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience