Search results

1. 1

Need help! Nissan A32 very Hard Start the Engine..

Many things can be wrong: Engine: Poor compression. Do an engine leak test. Cold start thermo valve. Fuel: Fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, fuel filter. Spark: Spark plugs, ignition coils.
  2. 1

Cefiro excimo yr 2000 (2.0) ABS light-up

Can be connection problem, can be sensor problem, can be ABS module problem. But before all this check to see that all 4 abs sensor are clean ans free from dirt and oil/grease. Also check and clean the abs sensor ring. Make sure all are clean and free from dirt/oil/grease. Check the ring...
  3. 1

asuki shock absorber

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/the-cefiro-club-malaysia/416603-a32-oil-absorber.html#post1064179034 This is what i currently use.
  4. 1

Teanna Brakes on A32?

Not sure. I got A33 2.0L and A32 3.0L. The brakes on the A33 sucks compared to the 2pot A32 3.0L. Tried to find A32 2 pot in potong kereta but cannot find they all have A32 single pot. Confirm its the caliper as i checked master pump n booster is the same on my A32.
  5. 1

My ceFIRO

Yes the air filter suppose to stop the debris, but you know some people very smart what, never use air filter wan. You can also easily get a laminar air flow but also using a pack of straight straws and have the air flow through them like what mythbusters did when they needed laminar air flow.
  6. 1

My ceFIRO

Actually guys you shouldn't remove the wire mesh, apart from the obvious reason of stopping some rare large debris, its actually there for a more important reason. The reason is to have a laminar air flow through the hot wire sensor, this will allow a more precise and consistent air flowing...
  7. 1

Radiator repair

Wah triple core how much and where did you get it from?
  8. 1

Cefiro A32 VQ20DE - RPM move up and down during overdrive

well you dont know for sure if they actually tried another ecu. if the gear won't up shift between 2-3rd with out od, there has to be a signal problem, its very hard to help when there is so little info for us to work on, remember in order for the trans to aork properly, the trans has to be in...
  9. 1

Turbo slow to build pressusre

If you still have the problem, you might want to check the turbo actuator diaphragm for leak or boost control solenoid for leak and your vacuum hoses and tees for leaks also. You said boost is slow to spool up. did it still reach 1 bar? But slow? Or never reach 1 bar.
  10. 1

Radiator repair

If you can get good quality alu, get it. If not OE is fine. There is no design flaw in the OE, all cars need top casing and gasket replaced every few yrs. I'm still using my OE rad, just with top casing changed when signs of leak appear. Must always change coolant every 60,000km. I use toyota...
  11. 1

cefiro a33 2.0 gearbox issue

Yah the lose wire also a problem highlighted in nissan service bulletin as well.
  12. 1

Line pressure test ports are on the outside of the transmission on the right hand side if you are facing the front. Its currently blocked off with a nut and washer. You need specific gauges and test procedure to follow in order to test for line pressure. So if the line pressure is low there...
  13. 1

The flare is only a temporary fix. In a good working gearbox it doesn't happen and I have the same car and it doesn't happen. What you did is the first basic step which is change atf, filter and add a oil cooler. If it still happens go back to my earlier post and check the line pressure and...
  14. 1

Looks like either the clutch is going or its not getting the correct pressure. Go and check in the SC if the pressure is with in spec. It might be pressure control solenoid which is causing the problem.
  15. 1

Giving my Makita RB a new lease of life...

pics must have been deleted as his quota must be full.
  16. A33 VQ20DE Oil Cooler Leak

I had an oil leak on my A33 VQ20DE. So when I need to change my engine oil I checked where the leak was from. So I found that the leak was coming from behind the oil filter and its a very obvious leak where you can actually see the oil dripping out. It drips out when the engine is cold and...
  17. 1

DIY relocate emblem

No lah I like things original and I already have a 3.0 V6 A32, so no need. Moreover malu lah also, for those who are into cefiros they will know its a 2.0L.
  18. 1

DIY relocate emblem

Yah its actually not so bad in real life, but in any case I redid it again and its now slightly higher and straight.
  19. DIY relocate emblem

My Cefiro and 20G emblem was in the wrong position as the previous owner repainted the car and the painter didn't stick it back the right way. Also the adhesive also was coming off as they used poor quality double side foam tape. So since the emblem was coming off might as well do it...
  20. 1

Water spots

Sounds like acid based remover?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

nth...just thinking is it posible to tint the car window with DIY?but actually how they do this?i mean the worker at the shop....i am planning to tint my car film...but dunno where is the best shop for reasonable price la....any one can help?or any DIYer here noe how to do this?thanks thanks thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience