Search results

1. drexchan

How to improve braking performance (semi-DIY)

workmanship in sabah very expensive izzit? Pay a mechanic once to learn every trick lor...
  2. drexchan

It takes two person to manually bleed/flush the brake properly.
  3. drexchan

Basic camshaft installation guide

That, was a test question.
  4. drexchan

bleeding - same procedure. flushing - same procedure. as long as you keep the air out of the system n the process, meaning, never let the system run dry like what you may be able to do on non-ABS brake plumbing.
  5. drexchan

Cleanup of the Marketplace

Izso, why do you think I stopped bumping my topics? LOL!!
  6. drexchan

Hey guys!!!

Lets wait for drezchan.... muahaha!!
  7. drexchan

Hey guys!!!

welcome. "=_= thanks to yeehau gor for informing about this thread. LOL!
  8. drexchan

Mythbuster/Does-it-work? Headlamp cleaning - the conventional way?

<---- uses Bosch DOT4 + ordinary car wash cloth. :D
  9. drexchan

Mythbuster/Does-it-work? Steering wheel column snapping off?

you are too lazy to edit the third pic...
  10. drexchan

Racetech "Rigid collars" / Chassis Alignment Kit

amrancharger, thanks for the head-up. I will arrange with him to get it checked.
  11. drexchan

Lightened flywheel

I think I explained everything.
  12. drexchan

Lightened flywheel

Think pulley as wheels, crankshaft as drive shaft, car as engine. Lighter wheels = better acceleration --> light weight pulley Smaller wheels = better acceleration --> undersized pulley Thicker tire = less noise, less stress --> rubber damper imbalance wheel = vibration --> cannot drivefast...
  13. drexchan

Lightened flywheel

Lightening a mass of a bigger diameter reduces more inertia than doing so on a mass of a smaller diameter. I = mr^2 (Inertial = mass x radius x radius) Hypothetical examples: Flywheel, 5kg --> 4kg or -25%, 300mm. Inertial reduced by 0.0225kgm^2 Pulley, 2kg --> 1kg or -50%, 200mm. Inertial...
  14. drexchan

Lightened flywheel

read back again. i made my point.
  15. drexchan

Lightened flywheel

So it's about adapting, right? Failure to adapt - driver problem, no? ---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:55 AM ---------- When you brake, you keep the clutch engaged so that you can use some engine braking, how fast the rpm drops...
  16. drexchan

[WTS] AutoLight - Automatic Lighting Controller

Wishes You An Exquisitely Awesome Lunar New Year! We close for a week from 21st to 27th. Business resumes on 28th January. Have an enjoyable Holiday.
  17. drexchan

Works/Simota CF Aero Foam Intake Systems

Wishes You An Exquisitely Awesome Lunar New Year! We close for a week from 21st to 27th. Business resumes on 28th January. Have an enjoyable Holiday.
  18. drexchan

Denso Iridium Spark Plugs (IT20, IK20, IXUH22UI)

19. drexchan

Mythelogy LCP for Myvi/Alza/Rush/Avanza

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

last time i was at taiping also cannot find any shop sell motul. Ipoh only got at the famous falken tyre shop and the zerofour. also notice one shop with motul signboard near the menglembu - falim junction. not sure they got the engine oil or not.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience