Search results

1. Apeng08

Your thought on the new Kia Rio?

Well said sir. I completely agree with you! :adore: #TIL Just replied with EU car parts are expensive. LOL
  2. Apeng08

You're the 1st who mentioned Renault. I thought the after sales part for EU cars quite expensive right?
  3. Apeng08

Thanks buddy. Appreciate it. Well, i did checked on the Kia Rio as advertise by this people. They got rebate up to RM6K now. Very much interesting. No wonder lah all around now even fb people. As for now, my choice still far from conlusion. Could be the new honda jazz/city/civic depends on...
  4. Apeng08

I got Putra for play car. Sayang mau jual woo, uhuks. I'm getting married next year, that's why tanya. Tapi orang lain pulak bombarded me with Kia Rio promo what not. I mean they got points to share, just my thread is wrongly understand pulak :stupid:
  5. Apeng08

True bros! Sorry if my thread cause all of this. I checked on Haval H1 & H2 recently. Quite promising tbh. Damn good china ppl nowadays. Msia brand also cannot keep up. LOL
  6. Apeng08

Finally, legit answer. Yeap, they got me at the sunroof but like you said, Msia is damn hot lah. But they change from Kappa engine instead of the Gamma mill found before that's why i wanna know whether its good or not. Anyway, you got strong points there. Appreciate the help tho :)
  7. Apeng08

OMG!!! :driver:
  8. Apeng08

Some people think of the monthly payment hence why i reconsider Kia Rio 1 part of my comparison. i know a lot of them look like bots or etc but its all for discussion. Cheers for the help bros :)
  9. Apeng08

Like i said, i don't know about the rest. I'm here for myself. Yeah, looking for another car also kena tembak like this is it? Of course i do comparison with other models as well. But i saw they're talking about it on my feeds.
  10. Apeng08

Motor Insurance De-tariff - Is it Cheaper?

If you were to say this, Lets say im paying RM1.5K now, the new one indirectly will be RM1.7K or so? Still money, can eat a lot with that amount wey :stupid:
  11. Apeng08

Motor Insurance De-tariff - Is it Cheaper?

Sigh, have to re do and understand all over again. :mad:
  12. Apeng08

Not sure about the rest, seems like it. I'm here for real info. Lowyat also i ask, but over there got KIA people directly selling. :hmmmm:
  13. Apeng08

Huh? Got ah people like that? Don't want to do sales is it? Weird people nowadays
  14. Apeng08

Haha, the problem is their branding is way better than our Homegrown Proton. How to fight with all other brands which is better in so many ways. Hence why its partially own by other entities now. Sigh :bawling:
  15. Apeng08

You make me think twice now sir. I mean i agree with you. I had the "love at first sight" moment when i saw the ads but you got a point there. Maybe i should research more on the previous model as well. Again, cheers!
  16. Apeng08

Sure or nooottt!!!:driver:
  17. Apeng08

Haha, not sure about that tho!
  18. Apeng08

Its 1.4Litre and yeah, i heard the same feedback as well. The car is a bit under power especially when climbing hills. Most of the torque can be feel when reach at 110km/h and above. I was thinking of Honda city as well because both cars offers the same privileged when it comes to fuel...
  19. Apeng08

You got me at at aftersales service. But what makes me reconsider Rio is due to the extra functionality that i got especially the sunroof which is a very lucrative benefits compared to Jazz/City or even Mazda 2 (in the same category) doesn't offer that as well. I know the feedback on the...
  20. Your thought on the new Kia Rio?

Hey guys. Basically i'm in dilemma of what car should i buy since there's heaps of new models coming right up. But 1 brand particular stand up in some of my timeline and they're Kia Rio. I never drive any Korean car before hence i appreciate all of your honest opinion on the matter...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Stolen car belongs to a very good friend of mine. Here are the details:

Model: Proton Wira Sedan
Registration Number: TS 7112
Colour: Pearl White
Date Stolen: 28th June 2008 (Saturday)
Time Stolen: Around 6.00pm
Wheel Type: Enkei RS5 (5 spokes)
Wheel Colour: Hyper Black
Engine Type: 4G93 Turbo GSR with MIVEC 'Blacktop' head
Engine Number: 4G93-BK5611
Chassis...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience