Search results

1. 4

{WTS} 4G93 Used Parts from GTI

code e cam can sell separate?
  2. 4

W E L C O M E to M A C ! ! !

hmmm my FC last time around 10km/l ok la.... emanage ultimate tuned OTR total stock hmmm
  3. 4

W E L C O M E to M A C ! ! !

i'm back once again after being busy for very very long time. sold my trek last year and kinda regret now haih.... still stuck in deciding whether should i go back to airtrek or ranger as required for work...
  4. 4

ecu's shift map (and intercooler piping)

you mean like this? Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo-R AT shift speed tuned (2 pedals start with 50-60% throttle) - YouTube
  5. 4

airtrek having temperature issue

the foreman say the fan controller going to spoil as it syok syok turn on and off the fan... will check whether the fan motor is in good condition or not
  6. 4

airtrek having temperature issue

how does the low temp fan switch looks like? is it universal? the foreman say my fan controller kong d, now whenever i stop for too long (eg traffic jam) temperature start to climb @@
  7. airtrek having temperature issue

i recall theres some way to by-pass the OEM temperature map for airtrek ECU to start the fans, but seems like the old forum had gone so sifus please help me with this.
  8. 4

Morimoto mini Bi-Xenon H1 projector lens.

bro best price for the morimoto mini bi-xeon h1 projector lens and ship to penang
  9. 4

RON95 on Evo

well you can can try RON 95 + Water/Methanol Injection to get higher RON rating with something like snow performance / AEM Water/Meth Injection kit used the AEM Water/methanol injection + RON97 for my heavily modded satria after shell decide to stop providing vpower racing from penang...
  10. 4

WORK EQUIP 01 14x7J offset -2

can clear satria gti disc break?
  11. 4

Satria GTI went missing at kuchai lama area

cabut ecu la easier haha, vdo ecu very small onli
  12. 4

pioneer dvd player + monitor

still available?
  13. 4

Satria with EVO engine in horror crash...

happen to a friend of mine, 2007 a wira slammed to tree and tore apart, driver dead, owner alive come out news paper also (star paper)
  14. 4

car sudden jerk

petrol filter clogged?
  15. 4

head Mivec lifter sound

change thicker engine oil, 15w50 will reduce the sound
  16. 4

4g93 need help!!!

yes you can use 449 airflow but not 609 airflow (EVO1-3) even u change ecu, cuz the wiring pin out different
  17. 4

Urgent help!!!!

i see...
  18. 4

Urgent help!!!!

thought oil pressure will be increase when you install oil cooler?
  19. 4

What should I do for 4G93?

interesting mod but why don't you just hook the FICD with some 10mm hose to the intake directly?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

heloo...guys....im using iswara stock 1.3....i would like 2 change my air filter to APEXi....izit help for the pick up....now im using the cheap cheao air filter..no brand 1.....if ok..then where can i get the cheapest orginal new set? anyway place suggestion?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience