Search results

1. Proton Exora Spotted In China!

Photographers in China has spotted an Exora prototype running around in northern China. It might indicate that the proton-youngman partnership might also include this MPV in the future. This will mean that the production volumes of the Exora will be big to give the economies of scale, meaning...
  2. alexz

[WTS] Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR (Track Car)

the car has nothing to do with autochild... I have seen the car from its showroom stock condition till what it is now. I am one of those who put our love and care to build and run this baby... I can assure you all that has been done to this car is done with the highest care and standards...
  3. alexz

[WTS] Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR (Track Car)

I'll try to explain on behalf of the owner. The car has AP, but technically the car is still unregistered and still has not paid any malaysian duties yet. To make it roadworthy the buyer needs to pay all the relevant taxes (on top of the car price) to the Customs before you can go to JPJ to...
  4. alexz

White smoke from EvoIII

Sounds like your turbo is dying aka turbo nak kong dah... Most probably not engine problem.
  5. alexz

Silverstone Competition Tyres and More!

Thank you to all MME competitors that has bought SILVERSTONE Competition Tyres from us. For those who are entering APRC Malaysian Round on 11 - 12nd October 2008, please book your Silverstone rally tyres now. Tyre supplies are limited so please order early to avoid dissapointment. We will be...
  6. alexz

bump ..... .....
  7. alexz

Silverstone Competition Tyres. For Rally, Circuit and Road use. FTZ Type RR is a road legal performance tyre. Tyre sizes and types on page 1 of this thread. Pls call or email directly at the numbers and address below on office days and time for further info, availability and prices. Don't...
  8. alexz

Silverstone Competition Tyres. For Rally, Circuit and Road use. FTZ Type RR is a road legal performance tyre. Tyre sizes and types on page 1 of this thread. Pls call or email directly at the numbers and address below on office days and time for further info, availability and prices. Dont...
  9. alexz

Silverstone Competition Tyres. For Rally, Circuit and Road use. FTZ Type RR is a road legal performance tyre. Pls call or email directly at the numbers and address below on office days and time for further info, availability and prices. Dont PM me as i'm rarely online. Tel...
  10. alexz

Get ready for MRC and MME. Get your tyres for MME practice! Pls call or email directly at the numbers and address below on office days and time for further info and prices. Dont PM me as i'm rarely online. Tel: +603-61570231 / 61573572 Fax: +603-61571911 Email: wrcmotor-at-streamyx.com
  11. Proton Satria Neo S2000

Proton Satria Neo S2000 Photo's has circulated in the internet about the build of a Satria Neo S2000 rally car. Super 2000 rally car is a class where a homologated road going car with 2000cc NA engine is permitted to be modified with 4wd system, wide body and a spec racing transmission and...
  12. Malaysia's Proton approached to sell Lotus

<CITE class=auth>Malaysia's Proton approached to sell Lotus</CITE> <CITE class=auth></CITE> <CITE class=auth>Reuters - Thursday, December 27</CITE> KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 27 - A Malaysian car-maker has approached the country's biggest auto firm, Proton Holdings Bhd, to buy Proton's controlling...
  13. alexz

open rally track available?

WRC motorsport contact: Tel: +603-61570231 / 61573572 Fax: +603-61571911 Email: wrcmotor-at-streamyx.com Address: No5, Jalan TSB 5, Taman Industri, 47000 Sungai Buloh (near the new uptown hawkers center) They virtually knows everything about satrias for rallying
  14. alexz

EVO 3 RS with pic

this is a former rallycar used to go around oilpalm estates at breakneck speeds. so no sound deadening, interior full of rollcages, no rear seats, no aircon i think...
  15. alexz

B U M P Bump!!
  16. alexz

2007 Kia Optima & Spectra5 Launch, Malaysia.

Sorry bout the typo. FYI the 2007 spectra5 engine differs from other markets spectra5/cerato5 by having a CVVT engine, the exact same engine in the new Kia Cee'd...
  17. 2007 Kia Optima & Spectra5 Launch, Malaysia.

The New Kia Optima 2.0 and Kia Spectra5 1.6 hatchback was launched here in Malaysia <b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>yesterday (15.8.07) by International Trade and Industry Minister Datuk...
  18. New Subaru WRC Concept, Frankfurt 2007

Subaru said today that it will be bringing the 2008 Impreza to the Frankfurt Auto Show along with the new 2008 Tribeca SUV. Subaru will also unveil the new WRC Concept based on the 2008 Impreza. Check out the images Subaru revealed today of the WRC Concept. Press Release: Fuji Heavy...
  19. alexz

SilverstoneCompetition Tyres For Rally, Circuit and Road use. FTZ Type RR is a road legal performance tyre. Pls call or email directly at the numbers and address below on office days and time for further info and prices. Dont PM me as i'm rarely online. Tel: +603-61570231 / 61573572...
  20. alexz

Karamjit Singh - The Forgotten Treasure

He is 45 years old, and for me i think he needs to pass his knowledge to younger generations. As for sponsorship, to get, you need to give... I think the money is there, all he needs is to ask and show that the sponsorship is a win-win situation for all. If he thinks the money is supposed to be...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sgJp-hLOrNo" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="200" width="335"></iframe>

Hello everyone! I just finished piecing together our video footage of our very own shop AMS shop Alpha 12 R35 GT-R. We completed dyno tuning last Thursday and immediately took it to the track early the following day. In the past few months, we've encountered limitations in the stock VR38 block in which it would fracture under high cylinder and boost pressure...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience