Search results

1. sharkv12

Restoration Progress of Soichiro Honda's Gem, 1965 Honda S600

2009 to 2011, and still going strong, you have the patience man :adore: Keep up the good work man!
  2. sharkv12

Random Shots from the 2010 Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow

For me, this show didn't have "WOW" factor AT ALL! (except for some good looking chics :P)
  3. sharkv12

Toyota Lexus 1S250

MLM's member, a.k.a Steven's gang 8282 car?
  4. sharkv12

(WTS) PRO-RS Steel Braided Brake Hose

Price for toyota vios 2003?
  5. sharkv12

Toyota Celica TRD Sprt-M 6 speed manual

Nice and mean Celica you have there mate. To kids: Please stop wasting his time :rofl:
  6. sharkv12

Windscreen damage

How about Dr Cermin (http://www.dr-windscreen.com/)? I never try it before.
  7. sharkv12

Police Signs Up Evo X as Highway Patrol Car !

Yaah..my friend saw one of those at Jalan Tun Razak..
  8. sharkv12

Car Insurance claim

The accident's summon is non-negotiable. RM300 is for sure. I've just paid mine, because it's blocking me from renewing my road tax.
  9. sharkv12

Car Insurance claim

Hi bro, sad to hear that you involved in an accident. May I know the car model? I still think that everything is still up to the workshop to give you the genuine parts. I don't know that they have the right of not giving you the parts after 5 years. What I know, it's up to the workshop to...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey, i found the cheapest polish and wax in Shah Alam in a very decent shop. This is so far the first auto-detailing shop i found in Shah Alam. The shop name is POSH CAR CARE and located opposite UITM.

Price for 3-steps polish and wax is RM68 only. Membership is only RM148 with free 3-steps polish and wax. Another best thing is car wash and vacuum is only RM7 (sedan). These promotions will end by 15 July 2008. You can make your booking with Edwin (016-3229153).

Better hurry! 15 days...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience