Search results

1. M

Improve propex suspension for SALE!!

bro, interested. do you sell improve propex for Myvi. if got please pm me the good price. thanks.....
  2. M

Improve comfort, sport and adjustable suspension

hi bro, i'm interested on improve propex absorber, i'm Myvi user. what's the cost for myvi front and rear? :hmmmm: Bump: hi bro, i'm interested on improve propex absorber, i'm Myvi user. what's the cost for myvi front and rear? :hmmmm:
  3. M

* Various Rim For Sale *

hi lan, I'm Myvi user,trying to find Enkei rp01 but i'm not sure offset 35 or offser 45 suit for my car? Could you help me?:wavey: Bump: hi lan, I'm Myvi user,trying to find Enkei rp01 but i'm not sure offset 35 or offser 45 suit for my car? Could you help me?:wavey:
  4. M

Enkei RP01 15inch Blue/Black PCD 100 PIC

hi bro, i'm interested. But my location in K.L.:rolleyes: How's the rim condition ori colour? Any deep scratch or dent before?
  5. M

AE111 BZR Original Rim 15"

Hi Bro, i'm interested. what's the rims jj and offset? Thanks.
  6. M

[yr] 14'' rays sport rim japan

hi bro, i'm using myvi change the spring to low profile!!!, i'm trying to find the rim offset suitable for my car so it will not hit the fender? Could you help me what offset is suitable for myvi low profile???:confused: thanks bro.
  7. M

[After12] Myvi Performance Parts.(AXT,UR,Hotbits,MYTHELOGY,ETC)

bro just 1 2 ask about the RSR spring for myvi, what model is that? Down spring or Ti2000?:hmmmm: Thanks bro.
  8. M

[OFFER!] new RSR spring for L900/Kenari

Bro, what is the spring model for myvi? Down spring or Ti2000?:hmmmm:
  9. M

[gab] adjustable for wira/waja/gen-2....cheap....rm1430

hi bro, do you sell adjustable for myvi car. sms me if got012-6378330. thx.
  10. M

GAB Suspension for Sale

hi bro, thank for the $$$. Bro, absorber & adjustable have warranty?
  11. M

Enkei RPo1 15"-Limited Edition

:idea::idea::hmmmm:
  12. M

[OFFER!] new RSR spring for L900/Kenari

hi Bro, for myvi dont have ah...?:itsme:
  13. M

[WTS] UNBELIEVABLE DISCOUNT NEAR TO COST (40%) - ULTRA RACING BARS 100% Original

hi bro, Myvi rear Lower Bar, my location in K.L. Ampang near citybank. your best discount price please?
  14. M

[WTS] UNBELIEVABLE DISCOUNT NEAR TO COST (40%) - ULTRA RACING BARS 100% Original

hi bro, Myvi rear Lower Bar, my location in K.L. Ampang near citybank. your best discount price please?
  15. M

Enkei RPo1 15"-Limited Edition

hi bro, think about it 1.6k:proud:
  16. M

GAB Suspension for Sale

bro, after install the spring will it effect the absorber because the absorber for ori spring only? Do you sell absorber as well? Any package for myvi car. thanks bro....:burnout:
  17. M

GAB Suspension for Sale

hi bro, what's the best absorber for myvi car? could you let me know more details? Thanks bro.
  18. M

hi bro, for myvi car but not anti roll. is like front stut bar under the car. is in front of the anti roll bar.
  19. M

hi bro, this is for myvi car. rear position but not anti roll bar the bar is after the anti roll bar. Is under the car but i didnt know what is the bar name.
  20. M

Rear DISk BRAKE for MYVI

nice disc bro, what type of caliper are you using? pm me the best price too.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello ZTHians...
Here I got something to ask any sifu or someone here who know how to refill the aircond gas into my car...
For your information...I already got all the equipments needed like a tank of R12 gas,and the hose with meter that the aircond shop used to to..
Here just the matter on how to ensure or any steps to follow or guideline to make sure that the gas is filled.???..
Anyone here who can explain or you got any information elsewhere from the net or any books that i can refer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience