Search results

1. Sard Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator (Standard size)

Selling due to bought wrong size. Please note this is a new unit from warranty claim. COD in Damansara or SS2 or Cyberjaya area.
  2. ECR33-S2 stock boost controller

Hi Guys, Appreciate if you can help me with below questions, please see the attached picture for reference. 1. What is this part ? Stock boost controller ? 2. What does it do ? ECU Intervention ? What functions ? e.g. Boost cut yes no ? Fuel cut yes no ? Any other functions it...
  3. owtaman

wts your skyline? post it here

Hi Guys, I am thinking of letting go my immaculate condition 1996 ECR33-S2 to take over another ride, please PM me if interested, bear in mind that you need to budget RM70k cash, loan is not possible.
  4. owtaman

Problem with Proton Exora

It was due to the Good Year tires, one of the mechanic fixed it during my last service. The tires although is bi-directional but actually only one direction is usable with proper balance, so the solution is to switch direction, this will involve replacing the left tires with the right tires and...
  5. owtaman

Rear Diff Oil

Total LSD gear oil 75w90, quiet and smooth. TOTAL OIL MALAYSIA SDN BHD | Malaysia
  6. owtaman

Skyline Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Hi, I am looking for the rubber linings that holds the window glass when it is wind down inside the driver's door, any idea where to get it and how much ? With the broken rubber if you close the door with the window glass wind down, the glass will knock against the internal of the door.
  7. owtaman

Exora Bold CFE vs Chery Eastar

I had a some what similar experience with the Proton sales person, he keep telling me the "Cam" in the new CFE engine is shorter than the old one, saying it is a different design to save fuel and bla bla bla... (what? Ok is possible but I seriously dont think Proton wants to make that kind of...
  8. owtaman

KFC Staffs @ ICT Shah Alam

They bought the vouchers with expiry date on that visiting day that's why.
  9. owtaman

Useful tip:Blinking AirBag Light @ Dash

Airbag was never deploy, the air bag light just lit up without any reason while driving. The steering is installed with proper after market steering boss kit for quite some time already, the dual stage power steering assist is still working, the wrong boss kit issue is not there. My mechanic...
  10. owtaman

Useful tip:Blinking AirBag Light @ Dash

Damn I should have found this info earlier, my airbag light came up a few months ago, I disconnect the wiring to the passenger airbag and removed the airbag bulb from the meter cluster. BTW, where can I find the airbag control unit in a ECR33-S2 ? Maybe I should remove it as well to save...
  11. owtaman

b16A Drive Shaft..

2) about the ABS.. my mech told me because the engine's ecu does not have a socket for ABS connector, he suggest i take out tje ABS system.. but, from what i read somewhere, the ABS does not being control by ecu, its control by it own controller.. ( right ?? ).. so can i still use the ABS...
  12. owtaman

The ins and outs of chassis strengthening

I am thinking of getting the SuperPro bushings part no. SPF2681K for the steering rack, does any one here have experience with this item ? BTW, does Nismo produce equivalent part for this ? OE part no.5444-0P000 & 5445-05U00, thanks !
  13. owtaman

looking for parts? post it here...

Hi Guys, I am looking for Polyurethane/Silicon bushing for ECR33 steering rack, the one that hold the rod at the bottom. Any idea where to get this item ? Who is the authorized dealer for SuperPro in KL/PJ area ? Considering Nismo parts too..
  14. owtaman

what rims and tires? how much?

Hi Guys, Just want to get some opinion, what do you guys think if I were to put a set of LM-GT2 17 inch on a ECR33 ? Does the cult look still favorable to today's Skyline fans ?
  15. owtaman

Type R Gearbox Syncro problem...Any advice?

Hi guys, Just want to share my experience on Honda B16A gearbox, before you spend anything expensive, need to make sure there is enough gear oil pressure in there, common issue is due to leak from the oil seal where the drive shafts are inserted, in the past I have experienced couple times of...
  16. owtaman

Read my lips, no bush!

I have done a full SuperPro polyurethane bushings replacement before in my previous car(a Honda Civic EG9), it does improve the handling a little but the ride suffers(the civic was a daily ride), what I have learned from this upgrade is that the OEM rubber bushings are actually playing a big...
  17. owtaman

Need help for rb25det....

No wonder I was saying to my friends that RB exhaust note sounds like a boxer.. so its actually a 5 cylinder RB that sounds like a boxer ! On another note, why do I feel that GTR35 VR38DETT sounds similar to RB engines, I mean.. yes people still associate GTR35 with Skylines although on paper...
  18. owtaman

R33 GTS series 2 E Manage and more boost

Hi guys, Just to share my last dyno graph on my ECR33-S2, look at the difference before and after tuning(total 13 run), the previous fuel map in the e-manage blue was so wrong !! The AF ratio gone above 14:1 at 5300RPM !! Then exceeded 15:1 at 5800RPM !! I was lucky for not blowing up the...
  19. owtaman

*Idle Problem*Do you encounter this?

I have idling issue on my ECR33-S2, RB25DET, it fluctuate but does not stall. Recently I replaced no.2 and no.4 ignition coils and I see the biggest improvement since all the other things I have done to fix this idling issue.
  20. owtaman

Need help for rb25det....

Recently brought my car to a workshop who is familiar with Nissan FR car to fix something, the mechanic Ah Siong listen to my engine and said, 'This is not RB sound, got brrb brrb brrb from your exhaust, atleast one cylinder is not firing properly so there is only 5 sparks running, so this is...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As per the topic, I called JPJ and asked. They said it's following the sign boards. But newspaper said it's 80?? Why the confusion..

AES summons-free Raya - Nation | The Star Online
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience