Search results

1. D

Please don't get mad if this happen on your car

received my golf gti as well 4 days ago...pretty much the same condition as shown.was really disappointed with the condition as its not expected from a group like VW Malaysia.but oh well.
  2. D

Buying a Lancer Evo?

hi all...I'm new to the jdm scene.looking to get an evo(7-8) .. I have been following the MLOC threads carefully to look at the costs .maintenance.and any issues to look for when buying a car.Today i test drove this particular one i found. Mitsubishi Evolution 8 Turbo 2.0 - Cars for sale...
  3. D

Evo 4,5,6, airtrek turbo

IF only this could go in a neo :( .
  4. D

Pillow Ball Mounting

satria neo available ?best price.thanks.
  5. D

4g93p BOT kits for sale/swap

any idea if I could use your BOT kit for my satria neo turbo-project ??with campro engine.thanks bro !
  6. D

Proton Satria Neo

wiling to sell parts separately ?
  7. D

WTS Lancer Evolution 7

any info on the possibility of loan?thanks (: .
  8. D

sharing my neo pics....

good tips man. cheers.
  9. D

Mazda RX-8 - Tyep S (SPECIAL EDITION)

can pm me the info ?currently in singapore...will call when I'm in kl but at the moment can get some details first ?
  10. D

Mazda RX-8 - Tyep S (SPECIAL EDITION)

I pm'ed .no reply?
  11. D

Fully Loaded R33 GTST

wasnt this the car that was sold about 1 year and a half ago for a price of 80k ?if im not mistaken...
  12. D

Satria Neo Performance Hideout.

hey all (: .I drive a 1.6 auto neo non cps . my neo mods so far(engine side) : adj cam pulley.carbon fibre intake.ported throttle body.ported intake.iri spark plugs..the rest are pretty small and not worth mentioning future mods : full works exhaust system .lighten crank pulley . matspeed...
  13. D

Rx7 fd3s

lovely (:
  14. D

Zest Tune Performance Shop

hello.BOT for satria neo 1.6 non cps ??
  15. D

Recond Car From Japan

all also never reply ==
  16. D

Nissan 180sx (track car) for sale

interior pics pls.
  17. D

nissan silvia S15 for sale

I pm'ed you ! (:
  18. D

PDRM Evo X+ 2 waja vs 180SX

staged.
  19. D

Nissan Silvia Spec R S15

i pm you.didnt reply -____-
  20. D

Honda EK99 typeR 2doors

amazing car.nuff said. i have the same training ground pass hanged in the same location on my car LOL. free bump. (:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently my CLS 350AMG came back from the workshop after a major work done...I had replaced the old engine to a second hand perfect condition engine (Original Mercedes Benz CLS 350 AMG)....after the old engine had the continuous & persistent engine sounds that was not supposed to be there.....They had discovered that it was a factory default where the pistons had been positioned about 5degrees off from its vertical position....This has caused the pistons to knocked on the engine wall when...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience