Search results

1. m a v [3] r i c k

What car to buy

I personally would go for the Mark X but it depends if you need the space of a SUV or not in the future. If you feel that Mark X is too under powered, a BOT would cost less than a Banyak Makan Wang maintenance (the labour charge to change engine oil of a BMW and a Toyota will be different, even...
  2. m a v [3] r i c k

Perdana v6 : Road to 300whp.... and beyond

Hi guys, Just in case any of you are looking for Haltech, I have one E6x for sale along with patch to be used with VR4 wiring (200/220/240 compatible). Tuned for stock VR4 RS 240 boosting 1.3bar with supporting mods. Letting go cheap to pay for 1MDB debts. Anyone interested can PM me ya. Thanks.
  3. m a v [3] r i c k

Yokohama ADVAN Fleva V701

RE003 is also around the same price. These are actually one of the more expensive tyres for this size. Hankooks are going for 200+only. PS4 RM425. Nowadays 17" tyres are much more affordable. RE003 195/55/15 is going for RM205 and 205/45/17 for RM285 (promo).
  4. m a v [3] r i c k

Yokohama ADVAN Fleva V701

For 205/45/17 T3 quoted RM300 in May 2017. Another shop in Kota Kemuning quoted RM320 both pricing without GST yet.
  5. m a v [3] r i c k

Wheels/Rims/Roda

Hehe Seiko or Casio, as long as it is light, strong and good for my wallet, it is good enough. Frankly, with such under powered car, rim weight do make quite a difference! Very worthwhile.
  6. m a v [3] r i c k

Wheels/Rims/Roda

My stock car
  7. m a v [3] r i c k

Wheels/Rims/Roda

Yeah...Perhaps the S5 can cos it's got a lot more spokes. Better message the distributor for a more accurate info.
  8. m a v [3] r i c k

Wheels/Rims/Roda

Bro Izso, I spoke to the sales guy and seems that for 17" they can't do the offset style due to strength issue. As you can see, the spokes are really fine. But for 15", they do have them in concave design. Perhaps you can FB message Advanti Racing Malaysia. He's been very very helpful. Managed...
  9. m a v [3] r i c k

Wheels/Rims/Roda

No doubt PS3 a good all-rounder, but those bloody thread chipping away annoyed me. Hehe.
  10. m a v [3] r i c k

Wheels/Rims/Roda

Go for 205/45/17 bro. Got pretty irresistable price for RE003. PS4 is crazy expensive now.
  11. m a v [3] r i c k

Wheels/Rims/Roda

Best I found is RM1600 all in but only had black colour. RM1650 for gun metal grey. Wanna buy together? Hehe
  12. m a v [3] r i c k

Wheels/Rims/Roda

Below is the S1.
  13. m a v [3] r i c k

Wheels/Rims/Roda

Bro, mind telling how much you got the S5 for and where?
  14. m a v [3] r i c k

Wheels/Rims/Roda

Settling my eyes on Advanti Storm S1 17x7jj 4h PCD100. Anyone can point me where to get the best price for Advanti wheels?
  15. m a v [3] r i c k

Wheels/Rims/Roda

Any idea how much a lightweight series 17" Advantis cost nowadays?
  16. Wheels/Rims/Roda

Hi guys, Seems the discussion here are mostly related to tyres. Would like to ask what "averagely" lightweight wheels brands are reputable nowadays? Are them Advantis/Lenso/K-Speed still alive? Been out of the scene for ages. Looking for a set of "not heavy" 17x7jj rims with the budget of...
  17. m a v [3] r i c k

Quiet tyres

Yup, big thread blocks design are usually more noisy, but would like to know how loud will it be? Louder than Michelin PS3? Louder than AD07 (yes, I am THAT old :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:)? Any idea how it fares in the wet? I drive according to speed limit in the wet, but you know, some shit...
  18. m a v [3] r i c k

Quiet tyres

Haha truck tyres. I just got an offer for RE003 @ RM303/pc all in. Kind of irresistable. Any advice on this? Is the RE003 considered a noisy tyre or average sounding tyre?
  19. m a v [3] r i c k

Quiet tyres

Any wet tyres to recommend guys? I don't speed in the rain (averaging 100km/h only if visibility isn't a problem. Just better be safe than sorry. Seriously considering PS4. RM420 without GST.
  20. m a v [3] r i c k

Quiet tyres

Had experience with Hankook RS2 years back, great grip but started minor cracking after 2 years+ usage. Price should not be a problem as I drive pretty less. Just 20k/year and with tyres rotation, could probably last 4years or so. Among Advan dB, Primacy ST, V551 (or any other quiet comfortable...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I would like to respray my car, anyone know or can recommend good shop to do the paint jobs? Thank

Chee
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience