Search results

1. [WTS] BMW E46 320i 2.0l

2000/2005 E46 320i 2.0liter 6 cylinder M-sports (recond from Japan) M3 bumper Multifunction steering (round type) Newly re-wrapped all seats (black) New interior linings (black) 18" Rims Stock engine with new radiator and water pump (less than 3 months old) Clifford immobilizer Price: RM83,000...
  2. Gtt R34

I'm planning to get a car and I've short-listed a few in mind, GTT R34 being one of them. Can someone enlighten me on the following? 1. Maintenance cost? 2. Which parts I need to be aware of (e.g. easily get konked)? 3. How thirsty is the car? (occasion boost) thanks.
  3. Anyone missed me?

For those who know me....anyone missed me? :biggrin: :biggrin:
  4. A

Why ZTH so many forum whore???

I know you are pissed with certain seller, buyer or some low life whom you met on the road but this does not give you right to post the same FREAKING post in every single sub-forum in zth?? It is quit irritating you know. Done like what I've said? too bad....:mad:
  5. Stock clutch for b-series

Anyone got one lying somewhere? Wanna sell to me? PM me please. I'm only looking for stock ones not the performance type coz Im already using it. thanks. :)
  6. A

ZTH got hacked???

ZTh got hacked again????? Look at the top of your screen....
  7. Hks Spf...

ok, kind of a dumb question here... I understand that it is not washable, then when should I change it? It's not cheap so I gotta maximise it before throwing it away. :)
  8. Mugen 4-1 extractor.How much?

How much is a 2nd hand mugen 4-1 extractor nowadays?
  9. A

Dunno if you have seen this....

but that frog is damn annoying... :) http://norrlandsguld.privaten.nu/frog.swf
  10. Uberdata

Anyone tried uberdata?
  11. A

brainless drivers on the road......

Let this be the thread for all of you to list out those brainless drivers on the road...also do mention what they have done.... ok. let me start first... Car: Wira Colour: Silver Driver:Indian No. Plate: WGK 5398 Location: along NPE I was driving my wife's Matrix on the fast lane at...
  12. A

New PM problem

When I tried to reply to a PM, this is what I got: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and...
  13. Coil-overs....need comment

Hondarians, Need some comments on these coil-overs, both good and bad. 1. GAB 2. HWL thanks.
  14. some stuff for sale...

1. A set of 4 Ohlins adjustable (but cannot be adjusted anymore coz the screw is stucked). Height is set at one finger for both front and back. No leaking coz just serviced, guarantee. Very good for track used. Price: RM350 - For EG (SOLD) This is a pic of two. I have another two which I left...
  15. A

PM problem

all msg in the inbox are gone and replace by all my "sent item". A major bug here....
  16. Rear Wiper Blade For Eg6

Where can I buy one? ;)
  17. A

Ricers!

RICERS!
  18. Tremors felt at Old Klang road

it happen 20min ago (12:40am) while I was online. Anyone felt it? Damn it was scary....
  19. Honda BAR F1 sucks big time....

They thought they can get the upper hand by "retiring" their cars early in Aust. Both engine blown almost at the same timein Sepang... I was laughing when it happened. "Cheating doesnt pay" Although I own a Honda but I support Renault...haa..haaa..... Think I'm gonna get shot by all the...
  20. Happy birthday Hikaru....

Just saw it ..... :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello ZTHians...
Here I got something to ask any sifu or someone here who know how to refill the aircond gas into my car...
For your information...I already got all the equipments needed like a tank of R12 gas,and the hose with meter that the aircond shop used to to..
Here just the matter on how to ensure or any steps to follow or guideline to make sure that the gas is filled.???..
Anyone here who can explain or you got any information elsewhere from the net or any books that i can refer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience