Search results

1. Yong_5290

Brembo Brake set for all type of car

PM if for vw passat cc
  2. Yong_5290

Moster,phoenix gold RCA cable

how long are these cable? pm me. interested
  3. Yong_5290

Help !!! Water stain remover causes matte surface ...

look like need to chg....
  4. Yong_5290

Nissan Fairlady

Guys...i have PM fishbonezken but i think he doesnt online often so there's no reply on him yet...any1 can help out?
  5. Yong_5290

Mitsubishi Evolution 9 (Mivec turbo) 2005

Ppl sell what kind of price are their liking....U not mampu then just enjoy the picture...nonit kecoh
  6. Yong_5290

Nissan Fairlady

Fishbonez is username in zth or..... ? It has been a long time i didnt log in zth. If the sifu who can be doing this pls reply to my thread or pm me or sms me at 016-725-2991...thank you very very much
  7. Yong_5290

Nissan Fairlady

I have read about opti coat and permanon coating...can this thing prevent the headlamp from yellowing?
  8. Nissan Fairlady

Anyone can tell me where to recondition yellow and cracking looking Z33 headlamp to look like new? Its has been sand to normal polishing and it looks better but i want to get ride of those hairline cracks amd apply protection to it(if any) so that it remain clean and clear Any idea who/where...
  9. Yong_5290

Infiniti Adds M25 and M35h (RM350,000 - RM499,000 OTR)

I think the record was of course for a normal sedan.
  10. Yong_5290

Toyota Camry (2012) Available for Booking!

Looks like smaller LS460 to me
  11. Yong_5290

Old Timer's Section - If u ain't dead yet, pls login here and TCSS..

Not early enuff :banghead:
  12. Yong_5290

Know your rights on the road when held up by the police

Is they slap me with "suspect" and lock me up for 48 hour,hell...i ain't going thru that shit no more....been there once for less than 48 hours but damn it feels forever
  13. Yong_5290

Car modifications - the dummies guide! Part #3

Like khguan mention, most stock oem piston are made out of cast aluminum due to its strength and light weight characteristic
  14. Yong_5290

Beams NA engine able to mod up to 200HP on wheel NA?

Nitrous will be the cheapest power over money solution...a simple press and u get a healthy 30hp shot...But if u want to run so high hp daily that means u have to pump ron97 daily too...If not then u have to run with methanol to increase the fuel
  15. Yong_5290

AUTOBOT spotted in Klang

Hahah...this lorry always near west port/telok gong
  16. Yong_5290

Car modifications - the dummies guide! Part #3

Short stroke big bore = high rev Long stroke = better low end Most bikes also have very short stroke with fairly big piston so a twist on its accelerator easily make up to 9k rpm and goes beyond that
  17. Yong_5290

Honda Jazz B16A manual 04

This is cool
  18. Yong_5290

Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

I duno if any of you guys go those night clubs lar...but those place mostly sure got 'brother' Last week me and my fren went Cheery Blossom(Wang Jia) behind @live KL After playing for sometime 1 of my girl-fren call me to go over her sofa....then ask me to sit there...i ask why she then told...
  19. Yong_5290

RX8 or 350Z???

U mean 80k for down-payment is it? RX8 high FC...350z expensive road tax.