Search results

1. [wts] toyota harrier 2.2cc

Imported unit, year 99/03 Good condition 17" sport rim new tire Harrier lover Reason to let go: Upgrading
  2. WTS: Satria GSR 1.8 (big cooler)

Minor modification on this satria, Originally body from 1.6 XLI 4G93T Big Cooler (transplant as in halfcut) Dashboard are all from the halfcut, all in good condition Cusco pillow top Hurrican stabalizer front and real Evo 3 throtlle Body Evo 3 servo 5zigen fireball 15" Enkei RP01...
  3. H

Power Window Motor and Gear For Different Car Models!!

hi bro, PM me the gear and the motor for satria. Satria gear have got Scissor type? which is better? thanks
  4. H

used 16" rim to let go

PM replied
  5. H

used 16" rim to let go

PM Replied
  6. used 16" rim to let go

Used 16" Taiwan rim, previous tire size 205/45/16. Selling Rim only without tire, Location Seri Kembangan. To recondition the rim is only cost you aprox. RM 200. Cheer :)
  7. H

Cusco adjustable hi/lo soft hard for wira/satria/putra

I'm broke !!! Got to overhaut engine now....kekeke
  8. Cusco adjustable hi/lo soft hard for wira/satria/putra

A set of Cusco adjustable for sell. In used condition, come together with pillow ball top. Front hi/lo only, rear hi/lo soft hard. RM 1600 Cheer
  9. H

Universal NRG Quick Release + Shift Pedal (Rose Gold)

Dude, The Shift Pedal was attached as in the first picture, i uploaded the disassemble picture. Thanks
  10. H

Nope, you horn button still be able to function as normal. :driver:
  11. H

Price exclude short hub, the short hub is car specific.
  12. H

Refer to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDU3MoxMzYM exactly the same. For the Short Hub adaptor, it various in different car. What car you wanna install?
  13. Universal NRG Quick Release + Shift Pedal (Rose Gold)

NRG® 2.5 Generation Steering Release Kit ROSE GOLD LIMITED +Shift Pedal (ROSE GOLD) Product Description: 1st Gen: This product was inspired using race car technology. By utiling quick release kits, drivers were more easily able to enter and exit their bucket seat equipped vehicles. We...
  14. H

ViDesign cars

wow ~ fear.... how is the back look like, franKaboO? the side skirt custom?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys ... notice on dunno which forum that links to tornado websites ... looking cool .... mind asking where to get (i thknk saw once yrs ago in N! racing .. but totally can't remember details lar .... :P ) and wats the price ar ? somemore somemore i notice it looks similiar to my pc fan too ... u guys think can diy n get moreless the same effect !? thank you thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience