Search results

1. danoneism

The low rider in the rarest of all breeds - a Stanced E46 WAGON!

true story... mid of 2011 it was 1.3-1.5 per set.. now the cheapest is about 2.5k... :) knowing the price of a set of steelies make u never look down with them again.. steelies rollers should be gave more respect.. and it is even expensive than those taiwan replicas... :)
  2. danoneism

2011 Super GT Queens (Pics)

huhu.. nose bleeding againnnn!!!~ ---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------
  3. danoneism

Racequeens at the 2011 Super GT Round 3 - Sepang

nose bleeding already!~ haha
  4. danoneism

satria neo cheap2

pm me teh details also bro.. plzz... thanx..
  5. danoneism

list all of car one car halfcut (sparepart)

aha...we think the same way... mostly roadlock only target cars with fancy2 bodykits.. so im thinking if we stay low..hehe... jeng..jeng..jeng..
  6. danoneism

Mirage901's Scale Model Car thread (Sale)

Re: 1/24 offer :) wah.. poison!~
  7. help... wheres perodua original part centre??

hye.. im seeking for help because i can't find where is the perodua original parts centre like proton have at glenmarie... need to find a new front bonnet for my car..... thanx...
  8. danoneism

customized hotwheels evo 7 in progress

its been a while since the last time i post anything here;... well heres the latest project im working on.... more pic avaliable in my blog http://scalemedown.wordpress.com
  9. danoneism

Tomitech Aero RC

i spotted the realistic series @ jusco sunway & jusco midvalley... its come with 1 unit of tomy c.a.u.l...
  10. danoneism

Tomitech Aero RC

if got mine.. an AE86... at first i was supprised how the lil car drift... hehe... maybe we can conduct a tomy drift challange someday... hehe... well for the price its actually not so expensive since it was a japanese product... not those lousy china product... and it can really drift...
  11. danoneism

The chinese car crash test video

lol.... not safe at all
  12. danoneism

Looking for custom/scratch builder

why not try build it urself.... hehe...
  13. danoneism

1/24 Tamiya Kit & Accesories for sale

bro.. pm me the price of the imprezza....
  14. danoneism

1:24 pinky beetle..!~

using camera phone only...!~ can't set the focus...
  15. danoneism

Tomitech Aero RC

isetan... or 6th floor sungai wang... also avaliable @ toys r us
  16. danoneism

1:24 pinky beetle..!~

this was my first revell kit. it was a typical oob build. add some detailing for the interior and the rest was standard... hehe... cheers..!~
  17. danoneism

Flat Black Subaru Legacy RS

wow... this is a rare kit.. never seen people build it before.. neway nice build... looks like a typical m'sian mod car with those rims.. bigger exhaust maybe??...
  18. danoneism

Rx8 Seats fit into Myvi?

of coz can fit if mod the railing.. last time one owner of myvi fit it OEM seat from mitsu GTO...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The SUPER GT Queen Search 2012 - Round 2, kicked-off with much for both fans and spectators who were at The Pavilion Shopping Mall, right in the heart of down-town Kuala Lumpur...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience